Quiz at 8 tomorrow night. (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Welshbois are holding their quiz on Thursday night at 8pm in the quiz chat room. All questions are googable so why dont you pop in and give it a go. Any Funster who enters the room before 8pm will get a bonus 2 points. See you there or be square fellow Funsters.:thumb:

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I'll be there!!! looking forward to it - just make sure that I don't fluke a win as I'm busy the following Thursday!

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Welshbois are holding their quiz on Thursday night at 8pm in the quiz chat room. All questions are googable so why dont you pop in and give it a go. Any Funster who enters the room before 8pm will get a bonus 2 points. See you there or be square fellow Funsters.:thumb:

Hey Guys, I cannot think of a better reason to be late than not get 2 points.:ROFLMAO:

ps Don't tell peterH and so his tactics may well fail and he will end up winning :thumb:

Will be at bring and buy, but dongle may work ok.

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Very much regret can't make this week.
Will be in Cardiff watching Glamorgan trying to play T20 cricket.

Cheers folks.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just tested the rather erratic dongle signal strength at current location (Quinta Majay) and it seems to work in Chat so I might well join the quiz... be afraid Funsters... very afraid... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back