Feb 28, 2010
Hinckley
Funster No
MH
RV E350 Diesel
Exp
1 year
Link Removed

For those that have been to this site, can you advise me what the water dumping situation is, and how far it is from the beachside pitches.

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
On Google earth: 41.630789 2.720349.

Zoom in and you will see the place where you can dump your water.

Paul and Ineke

OP
OP
motorvating

motorvating

Free Member
Feb 28, 2010
Hinckley
Funster No
MH
RV E350 Diesel
Exp
1 year
On Google earth: 41.630789 2.720349.

Zoom in and you will see the place where you can dump your water.

Paul and Ineke

thanks for that. I take it the beach side pitches nearest the dump point are the most desired, or is there a smell that keeps people away?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
When the wind blows off the sea it won't matter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We have stayed on this site and as I recall the South end is the quietist, the Wi Fi better in the middle nearer the restaurant. Easy dumping as I recall

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Link Removed

For those that have been to this site, can you advise me what the water dumping situation is, and how far it is from the beachside pitches.

We have just returned from 60 days at Bon Repos, and it is brilliant! Each beachside pitch is serviced with water, electricity and waste water disposal (if you have some plastic hose to take the water straight from your drain tap to the service point), you only have to empty your loo at the very clean toilets/showers.

At this time of year you might be lucky to get on the beach, it was getting very busy when we left, but if you watch for people packing up and make sure you are waiting to move on to the pitch when they move off you might be lucky! It can be dodgy at times, it is a very popular site with the dutch.

There is little or no security so you have to be very careful with your bikes. When we were there one bike disappeared every week or so. One french family had 3 bikes stolen the day after they arrived - by a Polish family in a motorhome!

I am sure you will enjoy it.

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
motorvating

motorvating

Free Member
Feb 28, 2010
Hinckley
Funster No
MH
RV E350 Diesel
Exp
1 year
We have just returned from 60 days at Bon Repos, and it is brilliant! Each beachside pitch is serviced with water, electricity and waste water disposal (if you have some plastic hose to take the water straight from your drain tap to the service point), you only have to empty your loo at the very clean toilets/showers.

At this time of year you might be lucky to get on the beach, it was getting very busy when we left, but if you watch for people packing up and make sure you are waiting to move on to the pitch when they move off you might be lucky! It can be dodgy at times, it is a very popular site with the dutch.

There is little or no security so you have to be very careful with your bikes. When we were there one bike disappeared every week or so. One french family had 3 bikes stolen the day after they arrived - by a Polish family in a motorhome!

I am sure you will enjoy it.

Ginny and Mike

Great information, thank you. I have a macerator and 100 mtrs of 3/4 hose, so should be ok with dumping black water.

I had heard that getting onto the beach front was a case of waiting for the next MH to move off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back