LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Paul

A month or so ago you posted in one of my threads about the price of campsites in France and offered to help me out as below. So just wondered if you could recommend any sites in or around the sarlat area we are planning on going 16th of July. Both Sophie and her friend enjoy most water stuff.

Cheer Gerry

Nowadays we tend to use more aires and do what Holly says, Kyack, Surf, Swim, all on a nice Municiple site....
I have a few cheaper but good slideing, entertaining Kid friendly sites I can share with you.

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
Hi Gerry

Paul worked last night so he should be in the land of nod now and then he'll be in the land of zombie when he gets up, but willl try & get some info for you later when his brain is back in gear!

Nikki

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Nikki
Thanks for that i know how he feels as i work shifts myself and the older i get the longer the recovery is:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Haganap ,we are going to Loire river Briare to Angers any suggestion on reasonable campsites .only odd nights as use mostly aires. Any help gratefully received ! Terry

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Paul just had a look at the aire's and site you sent thanks very much looks really nice we actually stayed near Les Eyzies at a camp site la paradis when we had the caravan and went abseiling just outside le eyzies.

We have no set plans but lorraine wants to visit Sarlat again as spent a day there and she loved it then few days around area then maybe head for Vendee area. I will be booking the euro tunnel this week we can possibly go on the 15th now so extra couple of days.

I have my fun sticker on back so if you do see us please say hello.

Thanks again
Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Haganap ,we are going to Loire river Briare to Angers any suggestion on reasonable campsites .only odd nights as use mostly aires. Any help gratefully received ! Terry

FIDGET I will get back to you, currently at work nights now, and then got the bring and buy to sort, :thumb:

Mustn't keep the tax payer waiting :winky:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
No problem as not going now until sept due to wife's operation on sunday she needs up to 12 weeks R & R, so looks like 4th sept be off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back