Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Last night I had trouble in the chat room, every once in a while the system would freeze ! then all of a sudden it would free up and all the posts that I missed would hurtle on to the screen !!!
Now, the problem !
Upon logging on this morning , everything has gone smaller, half the size as before, positively Lillipution, and with my advancing years it is hard to decipher !!
What can be done ? I have been to the control panel and enlarged the script but that it larger than before...I want my original size scripy back..Boo Hoo ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumb:

Going off line now to laze in the rays of the French sunshine, so thanks in advance for your help, I will catch up later on today !!

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
I was starting to think about your problem until you said "Going off line now to laze in the rays of the French sunshine, so thanks in advance for your help, I will catch up later on today" and then I decided that was a better idea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What sort of computer are you using, whats the operating system?

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I can alter the size of everything by holding the Ctrl down and tap on the + or - keys to set up the window to I find the best size.

I find that sometimes the fun window is too large to fit on screen & alter as above so I can read it all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I can alter the size of everything by holding the Ctrl down and tap on the + or - keys to set up the window to I find the best size.

I find that sometimes the fun window is too large to fit on screen & alter as above so I can read it all.

Thank you, thank you and thank you again Keith...

Fabulous bit of knowledge that I will use all the time... simple and effective... must be thousands of other short cuts like this that I have no idea about... scary really!

JJ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
if you have a mouse with a wheel on top by pressing the ctrl and rolling it the same should happen too

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Yo Dude !!!

if you have a mouse with a wheel on top by pressing the ctrl and rolling it the same should happen too

Thanks a bunch !!! I used the scroll down technique, top notch help from all !! What a fantastic site this is >>>>> My bum got a bit burnt today !! aw shucks !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back