Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
What is the absolute best no argument bodywork cleaner for m/homes, especially those than have been standing a while ? I was told Autoglym engine cleaner, but woule prefer your expertise, tha nks.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I use Fenwicks and it has never ever let me down.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
A couple of keen boy scouts.

During bob a job week!!.. in around about 1956 when I was in the scouts we knocked at the door of a rather palatial looking mansion in the area and asked if they had any jobs that we could do to raise money for the scout funds, this old biddy took us into the greenhouses in the grounds and showed us some plantpots she wanted washing, as we proceeded she kept directing us to other areas where there were even more. After one and a half days we (two of us) finished the task and yes... she gave a bob (shilling) as a twelve year old I was completely disallusioned but hey, I learned one hell of a lifestyle lesson!! :Angry:

gail

Free Member
May 27, 2010
North wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2010
Laughter

Well, Dave is through watching the telly, I'm sat here just roaring at some of the replies you lot give each other. Its a real Dave Allen show. For those who are too young to remember he was a great comedian. What fun!

Gail

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Muck off motorbike cleaner you will not and i mean this find anything that will beat it. It gets the black streaks off just spray and wipe and they are gone. I hose our motorhome down spray it with muckoff brush in and rinse job done. Its acid free wont damage paint or plastics wont fade black plastic its awesome.

Any motorbike shop sells it

Craig

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi ....Is this the stuff?

Link Removed

Looks good to me...Thanks...I;ve been looking for something that makes this chore a little easier?

Fully biodegradable, alkaline based
- Safe on carbon fibre, paintwork, anodising,
aluminium, titanium, rubber, plastic, seals and
disc brake pads

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Thats the stuff you won't go back trust me its effortless work...

And for another great use if you have UPVC windows try it direct onto the plastic neat with a spray and just wipe it is awesome..

Craig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back