Win a £200+ Nature-Pure Water Filter (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Win a Nature-Pure Water Purifier
Link Removed

In a competition exclusive to Funsters. General Ecology Europe Ltd the importers of the best filtration/purification systems on the planet; have kindly offered us a complete Nature-Pure water purification system.

This kit is much more than a water filter it is a genuine water purification system. World famous amongst boating people and used by major airlines worldwide the Nature Pure purifies water instantly. Using no electricity and no chemicals. It removes bacteria cysts and viruses as well as taints and cloudiness, giving safe water as good or better than bottled water quality straight from your tank. You will win the kit that includes the tap and retails at around £200+

We have all heard the horror stories about idiots washing toilet cassettes using the fresh water tap!! Well worry about this no more, that nasty bacteria does not get past the nature pure system, say goodbye to lugging water back from the Spanish supermarket and enjoy pure water straight from your tap anytime anywhere.

To have a chance to win the Nature-Pure Purifier you need to answer these five questions correctly and submit your answers using the correct entry form

1. What is the flow rate of the Nature Pure system?
  2. What is the average capacity of the cartridge?
  3. What are the three stages of purification?
  4. What system do we recommend for back packers?
  5. Where are the products manufactured?
All the answers can be found on the Nature-Pure website Entries on [tLink Removed] only.

The winning entry will be randomly drawn from the correct entries, live on camera in the chat room on the 28th July 2011 at 8pm. There is no cash alternative, only one entry per member/household

Link Removed

A Funster is going to win this fantastic prize, if you don't enter, you won't win it:Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have the stainless steel version (Seagull lV) as we bought it when there were 5 of us living in the RV, and the cartidge is larger and lasts longer. Now we are only three and have a tiny Hymer the Seagull is fitted in line in the kitchen, so every bit of water through the kitchen is pure, and while some might be wasted on pots and pans its good to have pure water for drinking, kettle filling and salad washing etc.

Link Removed

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Wahoo .... I noticed they are sponsors today and had only been looking at their website earlier reading about the different systems

spooky huh?

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
hahahaha...would be great if they did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But the fruit might clog the system though :Blush::Blush::Blush:

No worries wash the fruit in the pure pimms, now wheres that sunshine to go with it.

Just remembered a little story about Pimms, we introduced our niebour in Florida to pimms on a gorgious August day by the pool, well I think he thought it was water the ammount he got through, he eventually went home on hands and knees, what did he blame the next day........the alcohol.........Noooooo the cucumber in the pimms he is alergic..........what..........you can guess my reply :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
No worries wash the fruit in the pure pimms, now wheres that sunshine to go with it.

Just remembered a little story about Pimms, we introduced our niebour in Florida to pimms on a gorgious August day by the pool, well I think he thought it was water the ammount he got through, he eventually went home on hands and knees, what did he blame the next day........the alcohol.........Noooooo the cucumber in the pimms he is alergic..........what..........you can guess my reply :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

Haha good one, prob thats why we didnt use cucumber in ours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
We have the stainless steel version (Seagull lV) as we bought it when there were 5 of us living in the RV, and the cartidge is larger and lasts longer. Now we are only three and have a tiny Hymer the Seagull is fitted in line in the kitchen, so every bit of water through the kitchen is pure, and while some might be wasted on pots and pans its good to have pure water for drinking, kettle filling and salad washing etc.

Link Removed

There's interesting. I've been toying with the idea of fitting the Nature Pure, someone keeps raving about them and having a look they do look good, but, it never crossed my mind they could be installed in line rather than a separate tap, more investigation, and I might just have a go at the comp, mind you statistics and impatience may win out:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Quick question, Jim if you're about, in line what's the flow like, same/similar to normal or does it reduce the flow?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There's interesting. I've been toying with the idea of fitting the Nature Pure, someone keeps raving about them and having a look they do look good, but, it never crossed my mind they could be installed in line rather than a separate tap, more investigation, and I might just have a go at the comp, mind you statistics and impatience may win out:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Quick question, Jim if you're about, in line what's the flow like, same/similar to normal or does it reduce the flow?

Depends on your pump i suppose. In my experience, through the supplied tap, the delivery was fast, too fast, you could get wet filling a glass if you put it on full as it would splash out. When we put it in line in the Hymer it does slow the flow down a little, but not so much as to make you curse it. But just enough to remind you that the water is being forced through a purifying system that a .5 of a micron bacteria gets stuck in:Smile:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Depends on your pump i suppose.

Typical RV at about 45psi flat out? If it can push through it's own tap at pace I guess as you say, little in it and in line makes more sence, no extra tap and salad washing etc:thumb:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Have just bought and fitted one. :Doh:

First use will be this weekend. :thumb:

Edit to add if you are fitting the nature pure I would opt for the extra tap, as flow rate is not that great (certainly in my van).

An in line seagull, however does has a greater flow rate so may be more suitable.

I did find it a pain fitting as the pipes and connectors are US imperial (3/8 if I recall and diff from BS fittings) and the supplied T not really suitable for rigid pipes, so meant buying a couple of extra bits to convert. Obviously anyone fitting to an RV probably will not have that issue.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Have just bought and fitted one. :Doh:

First use will be this weekend. :thumb:

Edit to add if you are fitting the nature pure I would opt for the extra tap, as flow rate is not that great (certainly in my van).

An in line seagull, however does has a greater flow rate so may be more suitable.

I did find it a pain fitting as the pipes and connectors are US imperial (3/8 if I recall and diff from BS fittings) and the supplied T not really suitable for rigid pipes, so meant buying a couple of extra bits to convert. Obviously anyone fitting to an RV probably will not have that issue.
bought mine at stratford a few years back and the extra 'bits' were included.
simply cut off the knurled nut connector which would go to the supplied american T piece and fit the new 'push fit' T connector.

the new connector was imperial size for the cold supply pipe (cut cold sink pipe and fit T) and US size for the filter inlet pipe. :thumb:

presented problems when i transfered it to the RV though :Angry:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well prior to tasting Jims and Ash's system my experience was they tasted uggg (tried at a show last year poss knutsford and another m/hers ) , but in fairness i cant tell the diff now with those systems mentioned ... and as a avid water drinker day n night ( yeah puns aside about bubbles) I WANT ONE xx

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes, we would not be without ours, while these days, water is pretty safe all over Europe, you just never know for sure, so It's good that no matter where you fill up, you have absolutely clean, pure water, right on tap. :thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I fitted our Nature Pure Filter a couple of years ago. We would not be without one now. An excellent bit of kit.

Brisey & Pam

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
hahaha everyone has one so we must be the only entry wahooooo:thumb::thumb::thumb:

(only kidding good luck to those others that have entered:thumb::thumb:)

Kath

ps this really was to bump it to the top again

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Typical RV at about 45psi flat out? If it can push through it's own tap at pace I guess as you say, little in it and in line makes more sence, no extra tap and salad washing etc:thumb:

Had one in the RV and it was the best bit of kit fitted , however, I wouldn't fit in-line with the main tap .. this will reduce the life of the cartridge quite considerably and they are not cheap to replace and secondly, as it ages the flow reduces quite considerably .. not so much that you would want to replace the cartridge but it would be a real pain for general washing ...

Our filters lasted about a year.. and that was full time.. never ever bought bottled water and in three years no one had an upset stomach ... a first class product that I would highly recommend :thumb:

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
We fitted ours inline on the bathroom cold tap as there is no space for an additional tap in the kitchen.

Easy to fill a jug for water for drinking, kettle, boiling etc.. and also means clean water for brushing teeth :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
has the winner been announced yet have i missed it :Doh:

No Carl the winner will be announced on the 28th July live in the Chatroom at 8pm ... wishing you much luck xx

ok that is three of us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(that have said we are without and have entered lolol)

Kath

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:Smile: Anybody know all the correct answers ? If you tell me them I may have a go at winning it :ROFLMAO:::bigsmile: you got to be in it to win it :winky: cannot be bothered to read all the crap again so I will let it impress me if I win :ROFLMAO::winky: providing you tell me the answers
terry

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:Smile: Anybody know all the correct answers ? If you tell me them I may have a go at winning it :ROFLMAO:::bigsmile: you got to be in it to win it :winky: cannot be bothered to read all the crap again so I will let it impress me if I win :ROFLMAO::winky: providing you tell me the answers
terry

It's really unfair of them to make us learn how good their product is before giving us £200 quids worth free. ::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Great !
Sadly the bloody SQL server cannot find the how it works pages in its database so not a lot of chance of answering number 2 !

Oh well, did not really want one any way... more weight and all that ::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ahh ! It is now working again !
proly brought to its knees with funsters all trying to get the info at the same time !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back