joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Mines not working:cry: so does anyone know where I can obtain a replacement sealed beam?

PS the remote control function is working there's just no light

Thanks

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Best plan is to remove the sealed beam and look at the data on the lamp, then search on line with the details ..

btw.. that is rather posh.. never seen a remote controlled search light on an RV :thumb:

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Best plan is to remove the sealed beam and look at the data on the lamp, then search on line with the details ..

btw.. that is rather posh.. never seen a remote controlled search light on an RV :thumb:

Thanks:thumb: Really I understood they're quite common i often see them mentioned in for sale motorhome ads

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
seems like a good idea to help you see all those low hanging branches getting onto sites.

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins

Lots do have them Jim usually top end coaches they still fit them to new Fleetwood revelutions though I must admit it must e after market on an HR as I don't know any that had it fitted standard.

All the best Rick

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Lots do have them Jim usually top end coaches they still fit them to new Fleetwood revelutions though I must admit it must e after market on an HR as I don't know any that had it fitted standard.

All the best Rick

Its not on an HR its on a 38' Country Coach Cummins pusher:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Mines not working:cry: so does anyone know where I can obtain a replacement sealed beam?

PS the remote control function is working there's just no light

Thanks

Jon & Chris, I think here is your best place to visit Link Removed

Looks as if there is a new bulb that can be purchased for $14.98

Jim, this is the Golight remote control spot/search light on the roof of our RV great toy but only works when ignition is on :Sad: Oh and as you can see in my picture the black satellite dome gets in the way :Sad:

Mick

Last edited:
OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Jon & Chris, I think here is your best place to visit Link Removed

Looks as if there is a new bulb that can be purchased for $14.98

Jim, this is the Golight remote control spot/search light on the roof of our RV great toy but only works when ignition is on :Sad: Oh and as you can see in my picture the black satellite dome gets in the way :Sad:

Mick

Mines a circular stainless steel device with either a spot or flood light settings

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Yep seen that. & they tell me it has a cigarette lighter plug which means it can be hard wired into the vehicles 12v system

Mines a long circular stainless steel light

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back