LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
The Marbled White (Melanargia galathea) is a butterfly in the family Nymphalidae. Found across most of Europe (not Scandinavia), north Africa, and as far east as Iran, the late twentieth century has seen an expansion of its range in the UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
What no home work to mark

Pili Pala is the Welsh word for butterfly

Just what I wanted to know... have you two not got any home work to mark:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know we can have a Welsh word a day.. mind you we have had two today...

if it was Scottish it would also be four words.. mine is a pint:Blush:

so how is Molsh and Osh .. that sounds like a generator to me... But great hounds...

Recovered from Stratford? good weekend that was... so it is to day Pili Pala .. like me learning cords on my Ukulele..

Bob:thumb:

Last edited:
May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Hard at it writing reports Bob (well Glyn is lol). Staring at my piles of exam papers to mark and trying every way possible to avoid picking up the red pen.

If you would like a Welsh word of the day I can do that lol. We can can for obscure ones and I could test you on what you have learnt (probably more than my bloody kids if their exams are anything to go by):ROFLMAO:

Mwls and Osh are still recovering from their fab break and all the attention the received.

Looking forward to hearing the Ukulele::bigsmile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hard at it writing reports Bob (well Glyn is lol). Staring at my piles of exam papers to mark and trying every way possible to avoid picking up the red pen.

If you would like a Welsh word of the day I can do that lol. We can can for obscure ones and I could test you on what you have learnt (probably more than my bloody kids if their exams are anything to go by):ROFLMAO:

Mwls and Osh are still recovering from their fab break and all the attention the received.

Looking forward to hearing the Ukulele::bigsmile:

Yes a word a day would be good ...sorry Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ps could you put Mwls and Osh names on your profile please lol

Lovely meeting you both

John n Kath

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I know one means dopy

Yes a word a day would be good ...sorry Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ps could you put Mwls and Osh names on your profile please lol

Lovely meeting you both

John n Kath

I even get the spelling wrong .. (Mwls).... is that the one that translates to dopy?

So yes lets bring it on and have a Welsh word or two... try anything one (well twice if I like it).. but willing to have a go... if I am idiot enough to try and play the Ukulele at 62 then a few Welsh words are worth a shot at.

Bob:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back