Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Kids are all busy with exams so no help:Sad: Just spent 5 hours printing, cutting, laminating and badgemaking for the Stratford Rally. PHEW :whatthe: Marquees are already loaded from Newbury:Smile:, so an easy day tomorrow::bigsmile: Then an early start welcoming you all commencing Monday :thumb:

Link Removed

Attachments

• badges.jpg
    badges.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 211

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Jim, when you switch your machine on again, do you think you could do a couple of bages for Lynda and I. Thought we were going to be given a couple at Misterton but they didnt appear.

Thanks in advance

Lynda & Ken
Canopus36

PS will be at the Great Escape :thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Any chance of a badge with my name on it please Jim :)

Karl

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There is one there for you Karl:thumb:

I don't think I have forgotten anyone, but I will take a printer and the badge-making press with me, so everyone should get a badge:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

so everyone should get a badge:thumb:

And wear it with pride.

Wear it not for yourself, but for those who did not make it. For those that sacrificed themselves that you are free to wear it. Free to enjoy the freedom of FUN without forever listening for the sound of approaching jackboots. Free to speak your mind, honestly and openly. Free from torture, intimidation, discrimination. And above all do not be afraid to shed a tear for them.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Well, if it makes you feel any better Jim, there is badge, sticker and a motorhomefun plaque sitting proudly for everyone to see in a very beautiful motor home on site so they are being used still when not at a meeting.
A very good advert :thumb:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Well, if it makes you feel any better Jim, there is badge, sticker and a motorhomefun plaque sitting proudly for everyone to see in a very beautiful motor home on site so they are being used still when not at a meeting.
A very good advert :thumb:

.............and after a very pleasant and peaceful week here we move on to Stratford tomorrow...........end of peace & quiet!

Never mind Jim's commission cheque for advertising FUN will be handy at the show:thumb::thumb:

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
leaving for Sheffeild in an hour and then from there to the Stratford meet on Tuesday. ::bigsmile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Jim.. you have to order some more flags

Jim, Sue is driving me round the bend for a MHF flag.. you have got to order some more.. I am sure we would not mind paying up front..

Sue has taken control of one of my poles.. I have the American type flags.. she now has the Union Jack and wants a MHF one to as well..

I will send her to you at Stratford.. she does not believe me you have none.

Bob:cry:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I need to take lessons whilst at Stratford please, I freely admit my failings as I'm a woman so a) I would like to learn how to make balloon animals (although will prolly look like monsters if I do it so best done away from children and any persons of nervous disposition and b) need to know how best to use ones fishing pole as a flagpole. Pretty please!

I'm imagining I may actually need to bribe someone with FB pies for a) but hopefully I can achieve b) at no cost to myself - both are for the benefit of members of a non-profit making forum (it's a dot org) not for me my own self!

(And of course if b) happens, we'd have no excuse not to purchase a flag when we get some more, would we?)

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Would have loved to be at Statford this year, but unfortunate family circumstances, has made it impossible, maybe next year...Del

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I need to take lessons whilst at Stratford please, I freely admit my failings as I'm a woman so a) I would like to learn how to make balloon animals (although will prolly look like monsters if I do it so best done away from children and any persons of nervous disposition and b) need to know how best to use ones fishing pole as a flagpole. Pretty please!

I'm imagining I may actually need to bribe someone with FB pies for a) but hopefully I can achieve b) at no cost to myself - both are for the benefit of members of a non-profit making forum (it's a dot org) not for me my own self!

(And of course if b) happens, we'd have no excuse not to purchase a flag when we get some more, would we?)

I'm your man... no bribe needed... well "pied up" at the moment... :thumb: Why, I can even sculpt Snoopy on a Motorbike using only ONE balloon...

JJ :Cool:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
what time is it you intend waking up?

If Newbury is anything to go by JJ you will still be ZZZZZZZZZZZ at noon.

Now I will be at Stratford Early.. expect I will drive round and see if I can give you an alarm call again:ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
If Newbury is anything to go by JJ you will still be ZZZZZZZZZZZ at noon.

Now I will be at Stratford Early.. expect I will drive round and see if I can give you an alarm call again:ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

In Fairness to JJ he has beaten us on several occasions in the mornings being up and about and has posted whilst we are still in bed around 7 or 8ish am having a cuppa in the mornings, on several occasions... it was my idea that when we are on a w/e meet that we should relax and unwind gently..... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:...wahooooo :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
The Jims of this world will be there at 09.30 hrs.

The rest of us - noon apparently. So JJ, after a leisurely breakfast and a quick rendition of Snoopy on a motorbike (this I gott a see!) you may pootle down to the venue of the Sport of Kings ....

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
The Jims of this world will be there at 09.30 hrs.

The rest of us - noon apparently. So JJ, after a leisurely breakfast and a quick rendition of Snoopy on a motorbike (this I gott a see!) you may pootle down to the venue of the Sport of Kings ....

And I saw the video of the critter you produced in 30 secs flat for that gorgeous little girl's birthday and KNEW you were My Man!!! LOL

PS Do I need me own balloons?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

I don't think I have forgotten anyone, but I will take a printer and the badge-making press with me, so everyone should get a badge:thumb:
Whoa ! steady on Jim, you dont have the payload you used to have. :ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is knowing someone else is sleeping while I have been up ages

It is the WICKED side of me JJ.. having been up a good part of the night I just want to make your day...I doubt this time I will be able to get as close to the black beast.

Sue, says I am not to be annoying .. I must do as SWMBO says..:Blush::Blush:

Bob:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back