fuertewhite

Free Member
May 24, 2011
canary islands
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
Hi all,first day so here goes,i live in the Canaries and came across the site while looking for info on a fridge in my camper.I have a 1979 Dodge Tioga,that i bought 2 years ago and have spent that time bringing her up to date,a little love and affection and a lot of money lol.I dont spend days on the net and normally check in about once every 2 or 3 weeks but looking forward to peoples ideas and adventures.::bigsmile:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi & :flyingwelcome: you will find all the help on here you need some one always knows the answer.

All the best Rick.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, another member "Mondo" lives in Tenerife and travels back to the UK regularly. Where is your motorhome based, on the island? In which case where do you find to go. Or do you intend keeping it on the mainland. Don't you dare tell us what the cost of fuel is at the moment.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
F

fuertewhite

Free Member
May 24, 2011
canary islands
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
I actually live in Fuerteventura,until very recently i only dared go local but now seem to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and so will be heading out around the island,as for petrol! i need a bit myself to feed the 5.9 gas guzzeler so it just as well its?????per litre lol.::bigsmile:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi all,first day so here goes,i live in the Canaries and came across the site while looking for info on a fridge in my camper.I have a 1979 Dodge Tioga,that i bought 2 years ago and have spent that time bringing her up to date,a little love and affection and a lot of money lol.I dont spend days on the net and normally check in about once every 2 or 3 weeks but looking forward to peoples ideas and adventures.::bigsmile:

Hi and Welcome to A fellow Dodge owner....:thumb:

Enjoy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back