freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
our village saltfeet near mablethorpe is holding their second village gala on the weekend of 6/7th august with car boot and bring and buy stalls ,a procession threw the village to the main field , there will be a beer tent and in the evening a marque with a group on . A member of the committee has informed me that camping will be available for motorhomes , large flat field , i dont no about water and elsan point yet or a price but any charge will go to the village sports field and football team.
we have a garage with small shop and two pubs that both do meals

will post more when i get to know anything and if any body interested

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Chris we used to stay at a campsite just outside Saltfleet :thumb:eek:nly knew it as old Erics,but he died a few yrs ago,Often wondered what happened to the site ? Last we heard was his relatives were arguing over it, no idea if that was true or not.Is it still there ?
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Chris,

It might be a goer for us too, but too early to say for definite just yet. :Smile:

Cheers,

Jock. & Rita.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi Chris

We may well be interested in this meet, let us know when you have more info

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
just had some info that it will be ÂŁ5 a night ,this will include the evening entertainment and car boot access there will be an ellsan point at the club house( a man hole ), and may be a water point , as soon as they find out who the entertainment is i will post

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Chris we used to stay at a campsite just outside Saltfleet :thumb:eek:nly knew it as old Erics,but he died a few yrs ago,Often wondered what happened to the site ? Last we heard was his relatives were arguing over it, no idea if that was true or not.Is it still there ?
terry

Any idea if it is still a site Chris ?It was as you left the village on a x road just after a big site entrance ? may be interested

terry

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Any idea if it is still a site Chris ?It was as you left the village on a x road just after a big site entrance ? may be interested

terry
i will ask my neighbour in the morning , she has lived here since she was a girl, now in her 70's

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Be interested in this.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
i will ask my neighbour in the morning , she has lived here since she was a girl, now in her 70's

Cheers :thumb:if memory is right as you came out of site you turned rt and immediate left which put you on a narrow road into louth
terry

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Cheers :thumb:if memory is right as you came out of site you turned rt and immediate left which put you on a narrow road into louth
terry

have just spoken to my neighbour and the only camp site she could remember on x roads has long gone and is now part of the nature reserve , a local chap called bill tuxworth died a few years ago who owned a camp site at the back of our house on sea lane and family are arguing over that, you come up sea lane turn right and about hundred yards turn left to louth, that site was for tourers but is now all static vans

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks Chris :thumb: the one you describe sounds like Erics (could be bill but I remember it called old erics) ,it was next door to a large static site and when you went onto it -about 100 yrds off rd- turned left and camped in a circle with his old place in the top rt hand corner.He also had about 4 or 5 statics and leccy around the circle with a loo block and what he called a club house.::bigsmile:
terry

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
We would also be up for this one

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
if any body wishes to come to this they can arrive Friday afternoon, the camping is on the playing field which will be sign posted , to find the playing field come in to saltfleet village on the A1031 Main road and find windmill garage, the road at the side of the garage is Louth road , turn down here and the playing field is a bout 400 yards on the right just after the club house on the left, camping will be marked , gennys can be used but please be sensible with times

please bring water with you as there is no where to fill the motorhome only containers, there will be an elsan point at the club house
over the weekend there will be a gala threw the village ,car-boot, beer tent and other things and on Saturday night a large marquee with evening entertainment , i would bring your own drinks s i think they will be expensive to buy
cost ÂŁ5 a night with all proceeds to the village sports field

please let me know if you are coming

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Interested in htis, will check with her indoors. Thanks

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
We are going to try and make this meet, but when we first agreed to it we didnt realise how far it was.

If we can tie something else in then we will/

Leanne

Last edited:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Freelander
Please put us down for this meet

thanks
Jeff & Andrea + Chip & Bobbie

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Freelander

Can you put us down for this meet please.

Currently in Limburg in the Netherlands.

Lynda, Ken & Jess the terrier:thumb:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Chris

is it possible to add on to our group
1 Tent and 2 Adults & 2 Kiddie winkles (up and coming new Funsters in the making)

No probs about water/loo etc they will use ours!

many thanks
Andrea
xx
(Bob keep ya canoe onboard!!!)

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
freelanderuk (chris & christine)
the stig (Jeff & Andrea + Chip & Bobbie)
weekenders (Bob & Val +toby)
canopus36 ( Lynda, Ken & Jess the terrier)
1 Tent and 2 Adults & 2 Kiddie winkles

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back