Hymer B594 - thinking of buying? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Am thinking of buying a Hymer 594, it's a 1994 and is up for sale £11,000.
I like it because it has 2 seating areas and the bathroom is at the far end. The only drawback I can see is that there is no long settee to lay out on!

Last edited:

takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Hi you may find you will get a better response if you can give a few more details, year, price, etc, what you are looking for.

I have always had Hymers, think there are ugly looking but the layout, quality and payloads suit us at the moment, who knows what we will require in the future.

Probably would go RV route but at the moment just would'nt work for us.

deanotic

Free Member
May 2, 2011
Dereham norfolk
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
3 years
Hi , did you get your Hymer 594 , we just got one and i wasn't sure about the lack of settee for stretching out on but the rest of the conversion swayed my judgement . Its a great motorhome and our first , after being a caravanner for more years than i care to remember , we had German built caravans because of the build quality and when choosing a motorhome i decided Hymer was the only choice for me .
Happy wandering ,
Laurie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
You'll not likely get a reply to a thread that's well over two years old...........

But....hey..... we can all live in hope

:winky:

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hi , did you get your Hymer 594 , we just got one and i wasn't sure about the lack of settee for stretching out on but the rest of the conversion swayed my judgement . Its a great motorhome and our first , after being a caravanner for more years than i care to remember , we had German built caravans because of the build quality and when choosing a motorhome i decided Hymer was the only choice for me .
Happy wandering ,
Laurie

Yes we did and very pleased we are with it. We didn't want to spend loads as not sure if we'd like motorhoming but of course we did so are now looking to upgrade to a newer model, fancy a fixed bed and garage, but can't find anything that ticks as many boxes as the hymer 594 for layout & build qualiity!
We got over the 'no settee' by leaving the small dinette laid out as a bed so it can be used anytime to lay on and also is good as an extra surface to put things on. Hubby built a small flap up table on the end of the surface next to the sink and this is so handy. He made a small table, big enough for cups,glasses & small plates, on a chrome post ,which is interchangeble with the big table (which then slots behind the drivers seat) and this again frees up so much space.
We had a large zipped canvas bag made at a local sailmakers (£125) which fits along the pull out motorbike rack in the rear bumper which holds most of the big stuff.
Happy motorhoming.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

deanotic

Free Member
May 2, 2011
Dereham norfolk
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
3 years
Hi , we thought about using the single bed as a sofa too , i just fitted air suspension to the rear axle to help with the weight of the water tanks .
I had a fixed bed caravan and when looking for a motorhome that was a major reason for choosing a Hymer so there's no making up beds every night .
I hope you find a worthy replacement for your 594 .
Laurie:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back