LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just a reminder folks, to make this all worth while I really need you all to have a rake about at home to see if there is something you can donate to the charity auction @tu*

It could be anything from an unwanted gift of smelly's to a rolex watch ( as someone very generously gifted one year !!! )

A roll of tape, a stapler, a bottle of cheap plonk.. anything in fact !!

Please do try to help.. Remember where all this lolly is going.. you never know, god forbid it could be someone you know who needs the air ambulance one day !!

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Marilyn & Steve (Scran) have given me a Litre Bottle of Bells Whisky today, for use as an auction prize. The bottle comes with a dire warning that it is for the auction & NOT for you John :Eeek: :Smile: - you can of course bid if you want ::bigsmile:

I will be bringing all manner of Motorcycle orientated items - books, badges, belt buckles etc :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Frey Bentos Pie maybe:winky:

and something else:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry John, all confused with meets as on and off and on and off computer due to circumstances. When is Thetford bash and when do you need the items for and will I be seeing someone before then to give them to? If not can I just donate £10 to you ... well to your charity:RollEyes: Please let me know. There may be others also wondering.... Hug Joy

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hiya Jaws

Got loads of stuff for you to auction - sorry very little is new but ranges from toys to books to goodness knows what.

And if you get that desperate I am sure if people bid high enough I will recite a poem or sing on karaoke or who knows what - and no Im not pole dancing or stripping sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Marilyn & Steve (Scran) have given me a Litre Bottle of Bells Whisky today, for use as an auction prize. The bottle comes with a dire warning that it is for the auction & NOT for you John :Eeek: :Smile: - you can of course bid if you want ::bigsmile:

I will be bringing all manner of Motorcycle orientated items - books, badges, belt buckles etc :Smile:

The whiskys mine but dont tell hubby because he hates even the sight of alcohol

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
We were at a sailing event two weeks ago and they held an auction and our friend bid, and was the highest bidder for a vintage malt - £250 she paid and she doesnt like whiskey

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We were at a sailing event two weeks ago and they held an auction and our friend bid, and was the highest bidder for a vintage malt - £250 she paid and she doesnt like whiskey

I cant afford £250 omg dalek how could you !!!!! hahahahaha

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I'm not in the UK, but I make about 500 craft items a year which I give to either Hospice shops or animal charities.
If someone can send me a mailing address I can post you a jiffy bag of hand-made cards, bag charms (they're a girlie thing!!!) and beaded bookmarks. Won't raise a fortune but they're here if they are wanted.

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
I cant afford £250 omg dalek how could you

Gail, I didnt bid on it my friend did, I got more sense than that ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sorry John, all confused with meets as on and off and on and off computer due to circumstances. When is Thetford bash and when do you need the items for and will I be seeing someone before then to give them to? If not can I just donate £10 to you ... well to your charity:RollEyes: Please let me know. There may be others also wondering.... Hug Joy

Hi Joy,
it is this coming weekend mate.. Friday the 27th to ( Bank Holiday ) Monday the 30th.

Here is the address:

Thetford Rugby Football Club
Two Mile Bottom
Munford Road
Thetford
Norfolk
IP24 1LZ

It is still not too late for any one to book so get a wiggle on Joy and come on down !! :thumb: ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back