France (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Isn't france just wonderful for Motorhomes? Would you all be so kind to comment on other countries you have been to commenting on how motorhome freindly they are. Cheers

Welshbois

:thumb:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Isn't france just wonderful for Motorhomes? Would you all be so kind to comment on other countries you have been to commenting on how motorhome freindly they are. Cheers

Welshbois

:thumb:

Wales isn't to bad, they drive on the left as well.....sometimes
:roflmto::roflmto:

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
Hi welshbois from a fellow welsh man I must agree, If our councils adopted the French idea we would all be laughing and more of our friends from Europe would visit our country.

Yes Gooney Wales great too except for the M4 car park
Just think what is being kept from our European friends by the attitudes of councils up and down the country

All the best
Rob

OP
OP
welshbois
May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
I totally agree. An Aire in Mumbles could make a fortune. There are so many other fab places too. Perhaps we shouls start a campaign with the Welsh Assembly. They spend loads on tourism marketing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi welshbois from a fellow welsh man I must agree, If our councils adopted the French idea we would all be laughing and more of our friends from Europe would visit our country.

Yes Gooney Wales great too except for the M4 car park
Just think what is being kept from our European friends by the attitudes of councils up and down the country

All the best
Rob

Hi Rob,
The M4 is not unique, any road beginning with an M tends to be a carpark lately. After being a tugger for 20 years and tootling off to france every year I have now become a motorhomer and decided to see some of our own countryside (also being a pensioner now and owning a welsh bus pass) I,ve realised there's more than enough to explore in Wales (the pass is not valid in England) and having a M/H you do need to take advantage of public transport when your parked up.

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
I totally agree. An Aire in Mumbles could make a fortune. There are so many other fab places too. Perhaps we shouls start a campaign with the Welsh Assembly. They spend loads on tourism marketing.

I have contacted the welsh assembly on a number of occasions as well as Swansea tourism and I will keep making my presence known with them.

Rob

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
Hi Rob,
The M4 is not unique, any road beginning with an M tends to be a carpark lately. After being a tugger for 20 years and tootling off to france every year I have now become a motorhomer and decided to see some of our own countryside (also being a pensioner now and owning a welsh bus pass) I,ve realised there's more than enough to explore in Wales (the pass is not valid in England) and having a M/H you do need to take advantage of public transport when your parked up.

A few years until bus pass (if they do not get cut) and i will make good use of it then

Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back