Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why not pop along to the Carmarthen Show rally this weekend it's very easy to get to, its at the end of the M4. Anyone can come along, no need to have pre booked, just turn up, tell them you are with "Fun" and they will point you in the right direction.

You can arrive anytime after 1pm tomorrow, stay until Monday and all it will cost you is £28 (Cash on Arrival)

Come on, give the van a run down the motorway, you know you want to::bigsmile:

See this thread [click]

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Not for me thanks, I will be pounding my two legs around Chester in the Half marathon on Sunday Morning.

With a finish on the racecourse it should be good provided that the last funsters using it haven't spoilt it.

So it's Newbury for me next, but have fun all of you whom go.:thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
You can arrive anytime after 1pm tomorrow, stay until Monday and all it will cost you is £28 (Cash on Arrival)

Come on, give the van a run down the motorway, you know you want to::bigsmile:

See this thread [click]

All it will cost? what about the fuel for the 600mile round trip?:cry: 450litres of LPG at .80 pl. £360!! Mind you I could pick up those cheap solar panels on the way. ::bigsmile:

Ian

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
All it will cost? what about the fuel for the 600mile round trip?:cry: 450litres of LPG at .80 pl. £360!! Mind you I could pick up those cheap solar panels on the way. ::bigsmile:

Ian

Ian. You cannot put a price on a trip like that, anyway, tell Sue, there is a very large and brand new shopping centre opened up in Carmarthen (2 min from rally site) (Oldest City in Wales) so a trip here could cost you more than the petrol:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sorry .. going to a PROPER rally :winky:

Will be at the BMF from Friday lunchtime until Sunday night..
Lucky if I stay compos mentis much past 4pm on Friday though !! Four bottles of cheapo Vodka to get through, lots of weemin to pester and get slapped by, and loadsa goodies to spend my pocket money on !

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Sorry Jim , can't come! Of course the travel is just a bit more expensive for me ...:RollEyes: BUT most important : i'll be welcoming Lady Penelope.... &co (lol sorry Rex!) for the whole week end! lalalalalala:yeah::yeah::yeah:
We'll have pink sausages with pink carrots and anything not pink i will make pink lol

:ROFLMAO:of course we will all look through pink glasses! :Cool:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile::winky:

RobGriff

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
TONYPANDY Rhondda Wales
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker LB
Exp
Since 2009
Rallies & Meets

Hi Jim and all you Funsters sorry unable too make this Rallie. The Boss is working and I've been landed with the Grandchildren, So all you Funsters have a good time.:Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I am off to Cardiff with the family for my Mum's 70th birthday so can't make it sorry cos I would like to.

I have a policy of spending as much time with my parents and my wife's parents as I can whilst they are around.

I figure it might make me feel better when they are gone.

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Emily is sailing at Alton Water on Saturday in the Eastern Area Championships so thats where we will be:thumb:

roky1983

Free Member
Jun 9, 2010
wales carmarthenshire
Funster No
Exp
6 months
Hi , how flexible is it as I just live down the road but am unsure if I can make, if I can then I will be there on Saturday , wud this be ok and will I be able to join u and the gang jim

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi , how flexible is it as I just live down the road but am unsure if I can make, if I can then I will be there on Saturday , wud this be ok and will I be able to join u and the gang jim

That will be fine, gates are open til 8pm on saturday:thumb:

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Hi Jim
Save us a place please :thumb:
Doing the usual, leaving home to late to make the gate friday evening so we'll find somewhere to stopover nearby and be in saturday early:thumb:

cheers....nige

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
With a finish on the racecourse it should be good provided that the last funsters using it haven't spoilt it.

Er...if you trip over a couple of tent pegs, they're mine...managed to lose some more when I was there for the meet :Doh:

Anyone know what conditions are like at Carmarthen yet? Good-to-soft? I drove through some pretty heavy rain heading back into Wales along the M4 this afternoon :rain:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back