Fort Paull 13-18th May (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
http://www.fortpaull.com/ccm/navigation/home/

If anyones stuck for somewhere to go this weekend , we are going to a rally at Fort Paull with the motorcaravaning Northern section ( http://www.mcs-northernarea.co.uk/ ) of the C.C.C. on Friday.
We've never been with this section before, but as with all DA meets you dont have to
book , just turn up.
You can join in with as much as you want , or just do your own thing too. Which suits our family fine.
Im not sure of the price for this one , but its usually between £6-£8 a night .:Smile:
So we thought we would give it a go.
Looks like theres a lot to see at the fort. Plenty walks to go on too, and a couple of pubs in the village Im told.
Map ref 107/170256 sat nav HU129FP
Anyone else going, or fancy going from motorhomefun ?
We will put up our MHF flag so if you do , come and say hello.:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
That looks great Bev, and in my favourite area of England...
We would really of loved to of come but I am running the Chester Half Marathon Sunday morning. :roflmto:

Is there any more in that book?

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Hi Paul,
Good luck with the Chester marathon:thumb:
Do you get the caravan and camping mag ? If not get hold of one and look in the out and about section at the back. You can find something , somewhere any weekend of the year. If you fancy anything let us know and we could meet up on one.
We think these rallies are good, thats why we go on so many , and you can do as much or as little as you like with the groups. Any of the groups in any area .

We are looking forward to Misterton the following weekend , so we will see you there, for a catch up and a drink or two:winky: Not too many for you , mind , as we dont want to spoil your running diary ::bigsmile:
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
and in my favourite area of England...

Are you sober ?

You live a quarter of an hour from the Peak District. One hour from Snowdonia. Two hours from the Lakes and you prefer three hours to the flat bit before you fall in the water ?

Ah, gotit, student, you're stoned out of your mind on drugs and loose wimmin.

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Fort Paul

We stayed at this rally with the C&c club last year- a great site lots of walks around.
There is a small bar on site for meetings.
Hope you have a good time, pity we are tied up with our house renovation.
Sue

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
We stayed at this rally with the C&c club last year- a great site lots of walks around.
There is a small bar on site for meetings.
Hope you have a good time, pity we are tied up with our house renovation.
Sue

Hi Sue,
I read somewhere that there was a room for socials , if you wanted to get together on an evening. That should be nice.
Talking about renovations , Ralph's just demolished our garage and spent last weekend digging out tons of soil so he can build another one further back into the garden.
Hes bought a mini digger to use for work as hes fed up of hiring them , and has been dying to play with it . :RollEyes:

As for this weekend, we fancied getting together with the motorcaravanning section to see what they were like .
We thought there may be some members from here that were in that section too??
We have also wanted to visit the fort , so are giving them a go.
The garage is on hold for the next couple of weekends now , what with Misterton next weekend too. My dining room and back room is full of tents, bikes, shelf units a chest freezer and a fridge freezer and lots more garage clutter :shout:
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back