I've started a blog (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I've done something which I had thought was beyond my technical capability ie, I've set up a blog. I'm doing it as a sort of diary for ourselves, friends and family, so we can look back and remember our travel with our relatively recently acquired motorhome. If any one is interested this is it http://travelsinourvan.blogspot.com . So far, it just logs our trip to Yorkshire over the long Bank Holiday week, which ws our first full week away in it. We plan to take long weekends throughout the summer, then venture to the Continent for 3 weeks at the end of August/beginning of September. All comments and suggestions gratefully received.
Chris

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Nice one Chris - its good.

We keep ours primarily as a diary to remind us in our dotage of all the fun we're having at this time of our lives.

Just as a matter of interest really, I put a counter on it a couple of months ago and was gobsmacked to find that we'd had over 1500 hits.

Starting to write the blog up always needs a bit of discipline on my part but once I'm in to it I love it.

I can't see on yours where to become a follower - when I find it I'll click on and follow your journeys with interest.

Cheers.

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks, TDH. I've seen your blog before, and enjoy reading it. I've just added myself as a follower. You don't live a million miles from us. I have friends in Snailbeach.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I keep a blog and have been amazed at how many have commented to me, I have had emails from all over the world from people that read it, especially those from America.

Like TDH I started ot off as a visual memory for looking back when the kids no longer want to come with us. That event is coming soon and its great to look back to the places we have been to, it has been going nearly 5 years, I only do trips and this year has been a little more difficult keeping up.

Blogspot is what I use and very good as it all links in to google and picasa for your photos (which can be stored for a small fee)
mines accessible from the bottom of this page.
Good luck.:thumb:

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Haganap, just had a look at yours too. Lovely family memories! I'm sure you'll treasure it in years to come.
I'll have an investigate of the picasa thing. A bit ignorant of such things, I'm afraid, but trying to learn.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Yo Bellabee and Haganap great blogs I'm following you both

Stewart

Would love to be able to start my own, maybe its finger out time

Join us or log in to post a reply.