Motorhome deadlocks ...... and laundry (1 Viewer)

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
If you're looking to get quality deadlocks fitted to your motorhome, I can recommend John of Reliable Security who fitted two deadlocks to The Beastie today. Very professional, worked his way round the problems that the cab door posed with ease - and a very pleasant chap too! :Smile:

http://www.reliable-security.co.uk/index.php

He has offered to give a 15% discount to Funsters on any locks fitted. :thumb:

I can also recommend Uttoxeter Racecourse CC site - good location within an easy walk of the town centre, very friendly and helpful wardens - and an excellent washing machine that cleans a large load very well for just £2. Finally got the smoke out of my clothes from Alcester! ::bigsmile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I can also recommend Uttoxeter Racecourse CC site - good location within an easy walk of the town centre, very friendly and helpful wardens - and an excellent washing machine that cleans a large load very well for just £2. Finally got the smoke out of my clothes from Alcester! ::bigsmile:

Can only agree with you about Uttoxeter - we were there a few weeks ago ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun

Aww you've washed that rustic smell away::bigsmile:

£2 for a wash is very reasonable:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Maz - this wasn't your MH with the new Gas conversion was it ? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• gas-conversion.jpg
    gas-conversion.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 23

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Excellent! At least you can sleep easier without having to worry about the tea leaves.

Just DONT lose your keys! When a vehicle is Deadlocked, you cannot pop locks from the inside, so to gain entry you have to break things! (in most cases) and unsightly access via a window! lol!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back