Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
HI, I am Ros, I live in North Wales with my husband, daughter, two dogs and a pony. I come from a family that has wandered around the globe for a few generations, in fact I grew up in Zimbabwe. My husband, on the other hand, thinks a twenty mile trip to Chester is worthy of a visit to the doctor for sedatives. We have been married for 42 years and my feet itch; therefore, four years ago I bought my 1997 Autocruise Starfire and scratched that itch, taking my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with me. We only travel in Britain, and at present I am a little tethered to home, but I get out when I can, if only for the day.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi, and welcome to the fun, enjoy. do check out the chat room busy every night, quiz night on Thursadays 8pm
7d8bb0f6.gif

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome :thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Welcome to MH Fun:welcomefunster:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
:welcomefunster:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcome: from me too

Jinx

Free Member
Mar 22, 2011
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Lo- Line Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2004
Autoroller 200 corner steadies

Evening people. Been travelling down through France and Spain on the RN system which has been really good. Just needs a bit of route planning. Have a six foot overhang behind the rear wheels and being a sylph like six foot three and 16 stone make the van move a bit when I get in the rear door. Anyone tried caravan type corner steadies to stabilise the whole shebang??
Grateful for comments or experiences
Jinx:thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Evening people. Been travelling down through France and Spain on the RN system which has been really good. Just needs a bit of route planning. Have a six foot overhang behind the rear wheels and being a sylph like six foot three and 16 stone make the van move a bit when I get in the rear door. Anyone tried caravan type corner steadies to stabilise the whole shebang??
Grateful for comments or experiences
Jinx:thumb:

Our Dethleffs has a pair of steadies at the back fitted by the converters as standard. Not quite like caravan ones, but have the same function.

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back