Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi do you use it?

I bought mine from ideal world the best thing i did::bigsmile: worth every penny for a good night kip:rofl:

ray

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We also have a memory foam mattress topper 3" thick and it's helps so much when you have a bad back, it's also a dream to sleep on. We purchased ours from Link Removed and paid about ÂŁ150.00, one of the best purchases we have made for our fifth wheel.

Nigel and Pamala

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Me too, I have a memory foam mattress at home, so when we purchased the motorhome of which the mattress is rock hard, we brought a 3" memory foam topper. Our bed is even more comfortable that the one at home, all I need now is too get rid of Neil to the other end of the motorhome and then maybe I can get a good nights sleep (bad snoring).

You wont regret investing in a memory foam topper, except maybe if you were in a very hot country as they do warm up a bit.

Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
It's really odd. I tried one and just couldn't get on with it, I found the sensation quite unnatural. Our mattress is just placed on the board that covers the engine hatch so it felt really, really firm. We've now got a super soft mattress topper from Ikea and I sleep so much better on that. Of course, the extra glass of red wine might be helping as well :ROFLMAO:

Regards
Doug

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Doug are you sure you got a memory foam topper they are as soft (not hard in any shape or foarm) as anything I have ever slept on and also would not be without one :thumb:
terry

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Doug are you sure you got a memory foam topper they are as soft (not hard in any shape or foarm) as anything I have ever slept on and also would not be without one :thumb:
terry

Hi Terry,
Yes it was definitely memory foam. We bought it because our bed was far too firm for us. The memory foam WAS softer but I hated the texture. Maybe I should have persevered with it but after 3 nights without sleeping properly I gave up.
I'm sure it's me, our friends are delighted with theirs.

Regards
Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Everyone has a different level of comfort. If I don't sleep on a very hard surface, I get serious lower back problems.

One night on the expensive memory foam my wife bought for our bed at home was enough for me to throw it away. I went out and bought a Sleep Number dual-bladder air mattress that allows each side to be adjusted to individual comfort. That was 6 years ago. On a scale of 0-100, my wife has hers set at 35 and I have mine set at 100.

When we first bought our coach it had a foam mattress and, part way through the maiden voyage, I was virtually crippled. Made a trip to the chiropractor to get straightened out, then went to a mattress store and bought an air mattress similar to the one we have at home. That was 4 years ago, and we haven't regretted it.

I'd sleep better on a sheet of plywood than on that memory foam stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi all speaking of M/F there is a stall at Skirlington sunday market v/close to the bike sales that sells proper 2 ins deep M/F double bed size for ÂŁ56 that is as cheap as I have ever seen them :thumb::winky: nothing to do with it just thought it worth a mention
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back