Renault Trafic Autosleeper New Member (1 Viewer)

Miniman

Free Member
Apr 19, 2011
Skipton
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Hello everybody. I am yet another new member on this site. I use quite alot of forums and run my own. I am a Ham Radio operator and also a motorcycle rider. I live near Skipton North Yorkshire and spend alot of my spare time working on bikes if not on with that I am out in the dales riding. I also love the Lake District. I work to many hours as a KP in a Public House and dont get much time to myself. I am 37 years young and still feel 21. My motorhome is a old Renault Trafic Autosleeper with 4 birth but if I fill it with women it sleeps 6!
I have removed the shower and toilet to make room for the Wood burning stove which is super in winter, nothing stops me playing out. This winter I was up in the yorkshire dales at -17.5oC and lovely warm... People call me mad but I just want to have fun and Live Life. Hope to meet some of you this year out and about. ::bigsmile:

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Welcome miniman - you sound nutty enough to be a Funster, most of the Funsters are at least slightly insane and unlike me seem to enjoy a good bevvy, so you should feel right at home.
:welcome:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi miniman, welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Miniman

Free Member
Apr 19, 2011
Skipton
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Oh yes I can drink like the best of them AND be a good boy...
I hope to get more time off work this year and get out more.
My camper is not the best looking nor is it the fastest but it always gets there and there is usualy some alcohol in there also...
I am off to Holmfirth Folk festival on May 6th if anybody is going... Its a TOP weekend..with bevys....

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi miniman

Welcome to MH Fun
:welcomefunster:

OP
OP
M

Miniman

Free Member
Apr 19, 2011
Skipton
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Hi PPL. It sounds like you know me to well fellow Northerner Sir Brian !

OP
OP
M

Miniman

Free Member
Apr 19, 2011
Skipton
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Hey Norman & Sue you are lucky. You live where I want to live Scotland. I lived in Edinbrough for 12months and loved every bit of it but I dont want to live in towns or Villages for that matter. My Heart lies in the Highlands. About 6 years ago I did a Charity drive round the coastline of the uk in a 4x4 for Cancer research it took 3 weeks of my life but from Hull clockwise right round to Sky ( Scotland) only took 1 week. 2weeks was spent doing the coastline of The scottish highlands and what a good time of my life. I will be happy to live up there in my own build shed/home. Live off the land and farm. I have also done Ben Nevis thats a big hill....he he. I intend on coming up there this year so maybe just maybe get to meet you...Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back