Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi
Can somebody help me pickup a spare wheel rim?
Is there a funster that is going to the Peterborough Show and then on to the Chester Food + Drink Festival,that can pickup the rim from "VERA" Funster at the Peterborough Show and then bring it to Chester Show for me to pickup?
Many thanks,
Steve:thumb:

OP
OP
Red Dragon
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi
Can somebody help me pickup a spare wheel rim?
Is there a funster that is going to the Peterborough Show and then on to the Chester Food + Drink Festival,that can pickup the rim from "VERA" Funster at the Peterborough Show and then bring it to Chester Show for me to pickup?
Many thanks,
Please is there anybody at the Peterborough Show that can pickup a wheel rim of funster"VERA" and bring it to the Chester Food + Drink Festival for me,a handsome thankyou will be given
Many thanks
Steve.:thumb:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Hi Steve
I am sure we can get it sorted. I will be at Peterborough Friday am, and will have a ask around.

Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Red Dragon
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
:Smile:Hi Andy
Thanks for doing that for me,funster"VERA" has a Burstner Aviano similar to yours,as I am not at the Peterborough Show but going to the Chester Meet, just need some very kind person to take it there for me.
Thanks

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi RD,

A few funsters are doing both. I live 40 mins from Chester and will happily bring it back this far for you. RR John has his Caravan in Crewe (i think) if so he might be able to take it the rest of the way for you. I would offer to bring it to Chester and meet you there but we are away at my Mums that weekend, however, I could leave it outside my house for you.

OP
OP
Red Dragon
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Much obliged Haganap,:thumb:
will wait and see what Andy comes up with tomorrow many thanks.
Steve.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
As long as Vera brings the wheel to the show, Carol of Carol and Eddie will pick it up and bring it to the Chester meet. Carol is the lady that has organised the Chester meet. Carol has just arrived at the Peterborough meet so i was able to speak with her.

maggie

OP
OP
Red Dragon
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Chatter, thanks for your sterling work and to all the other funsters that helped,we are very sad:Sad:to be missing the Peterborough Show,but we sincerely hope you all have a fabulous time and the weather behaves itself.

Many thanks:thumb:
Steve,Jinxia and Yingying.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi RD,

A few funsters are doing both. I live 40 mins from Chester and will happily bring it back this far for you. RR John has his Caravan in Crewe (i think) if so he might be able to take it the rest of the way for you. I would offer to bring it to Chester and meet you there but we are away at my Mums that weekend, however, I could leave it outside my house for you.

Hi Paul your right mate

Hollingreens/Bradwell (you could run with it to me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) but would pick it up from you. So I can help if needed but think Carol is the most direct route.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back