MMM (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I started buying MMM 12 months ago (when I decided I was going to take to the road again, ...ex tugger) I liked the magazine immediately and one of the positives was that the monthly edition came out just days before the start of the following month. 12 months on and I'm reading April's edition ( which I bought from ASDA 3 April) and I saw the competion page with some tidy prizes that I thought I'd have a go at, but reading through the rules, the closing date was 31st March!! Furthermore reading through the pages it tells me May's edition is out 7th April!!:Angry:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Think the new editor is trying to shake things up a bit, and in all fairness it was getting a bit of same old same old.

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Think the new editor is trying to shake things up a bit, and in all fairness it was getting a bit of same old same old.

Hi Carol, I'm knocking on a bit but I've never ever been afraid of change, in fact I embrace it, but how can you justify putting a competion in a mag (£3.75) that expired in the previous month? In fact I don't even know why I 've brought it up in this forum I should be getting in to the 'new' editor.:Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I used to buy it religiously, it was THE place to buy and sell motorhomes and was packed with interesting stuff. These days, any motorhomes in it were probably sold on eBay a month before publication, and any "news" in it we probably read here at MotorhomeFun weeks ago. From where I am sat right now I can see April edition, delivered in March; its still in its shrink wrap. :Doh:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Must agree with others used to buy with great interest, but then found it got too samey so gave up buying.
Have seen that they now do 13 copies a year, don't know when an extra month got added to the year.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Forgot to say why not do the competions on line then you won't need the postage and keep a eye when the new comps come out :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back