Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Anyone had experience of this sounds a good deal as we are looking for a safe way of online banking when abroad and wi fi is not safe as we all know.

Link Removed

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Anyone had experience of this sounds a good deal as we are looking for a safe way of online banking when abroad and wi fi is not safe as we all know.

Link Removed

One price: € 0,59/MB – everywhere

EXPENSIVE.........:cry::cry:

Even using my UK Vodafone contract I get 25 mb for £2 in most European countries, that = £0.08/MB, and I think that's expensive. Just reset your data counters and keep an eye on the consumption.

I use local sim cards wherever possible.

Eg T-Mobile NL, €2.50 per day unlimited, ok, speed limited to 384 kb/s but u can leave it connected all day. Great when in Holland.:thumb:

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001

Link Removed

For online banking we use the local library, up until now its been free and secure, maybe limited to 20 minutes, if you happen to go at a peak time.:thumb:

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
For online banking we use the local library, up until now its been free and secure, maybe limited to 20 minutes, if you happen to go at a peak time.:thumb:

I always thought that a library was a place to avoid for online banking??? I always clear my tracks when using library for my emails but have never accessed banking in the library because I thought they were not safe??

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
One price: € 0,59/MB – everywhere

EXPENSIVE.........:cry::cry:

Even using my UK Vodafone contract I get 25 mb for £2 in most European countries, that = £0.08/MB, and I think that's expensive. Just reset your data counters and keep an eye on the consumption.

I use local sim cards wherever possible.

Eg T-Mobile NL, €2.50 per day unlimited, ok, speed limited to 384 kb/s but u can leave it connected all day. Great when in Holland.:thumb:

I think the Data Traveller from Vodafone is also available on a monthly basis at £10 a month. If your on an expensive contract of £40 a month its free. I called them and asked if you could switch it on for just a month or two and they told me you can.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back