alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
sorry I know this is a repeated post ,but its doing my head in,I have found the fresh water drain tap under a floor trap behind passenger seat and in front of the water tank,it looks like a simple on off tap with clear pipe straight out the bottom . But !! when open a little water comes out then stops ?? Ive traced pipe back and it goes to a small black box with a clear cover on the side of the water pump ,is there a special way to start drain off ??.

The only way at the moment I can seem to empty water tank is to open dump valve and turn pump on. Alan

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
May be a daft question, Alan, but have you tried contacting the maker. There is an e-mail address for the parent company Here and phone numbers for the UK agents Link Removed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
May be a daft question, Alan, but have you tried contacting the maker. There is an e-mail address for the parent company Here and phone numbers for the UK agents Link Removed.
Yes ,at least 4 times no reply,the phone number for UK agent goes dead Emm Bee have said if I have drive over they will have a look for me but it a bit to far to go .

Now sorted,
opened valve up in dining area then crawled under van and literally blew up the pipe,felt it was blocked and then something give and I could feel air going into tank. as soon as I stopped blowing out came the water!! must have been blocked some how? the breather pipe on side had a kink in it as well so wondering if it was fitted properly and tank was pressurizing up,because as I took internal lid of on inside it literally poured out, taps seem to run a lot faster as well Ive cut 4 ins of breather pipe and this has took the kink out ,its probably been this way since new!!.Alan

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back