planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
We are here for the next 5 weeks at el raco if you are near tell us,

Hello my friend how are you ?

Sounds like you and the good lady are having a great time. Im not in Bennidorm, im about 2000 miles North, swealtering on the cost da le Sandbach. If its cooler down there we might join you :ROFLMAO:

Hope your back in time for Knutsford? Peterborough? Bring & Buy? or are you staying there for the summer?:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
leeks

leeks

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
northumberland
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Blistering heat, at the moment::bigsmile:.....back home mid June. How is academia treating you?:Eeek: We will be at the shows when we return.

Hope you and yours are well

Steve n Mave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
We were in Benidorm last night but only through the TV. Great series portrays the resort well but through a fully inclusive hotel not a motor home. :winky:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
We were in Benidorm last night but only through the TV. Great series portrays the resort well but through a fully inclusive hotel not a motor home. :winky:

I saw this piece of quality programming advertised and decided that I would abstain.
Jim
:RollEyes:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

Hi Leeks

We will be down that way in about 1 months time. We were looking at that site and it says that its about 2 kilometers from the town and beach. Just how accessible is the town and beach. Is it easy to get there (town and beach that is) ?
Jim
:Smile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
It's not for everyone madbluemad but it makes me smile::bigsmile:
But then I am quite fond of all inclusive hotels. :Cool:

The only time we have stayed anywhere on an all inclusive basis has been in Antigua, St Lucia and the Bahamas. That was because there wasn't a lot choice.

We like to get out and sample the local life style, something that you don't do a lot of when your all inclusive.

A lot of people like it because they can drink themselves stupid in the belief that they are not paying for it. June doesn't drink at all and I drink very rarely so thats of no benefit.

The real point is that if I believed that Benidorm was as it is portrayed on the telly then I wouldn't touch it with yours.

Each to their own.

Jim

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Funsters Alan & Julie were/are on that site, and they may still be. Their m/h has graphics of their dogs on the back, and it could be an Autotrail. Cant remember which pitch no. but they were opposite a toilet/shower block when we saw them in Jan when we were in Benidorm.

OP
OP
leeks

leeks

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
northumberland
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Hi Leeks

We will be down that way in about 1 months time. We were looking at that site and it says that its about 2 kilometers from the town and beach. Just how accessible is the town and beach. Is it easy to get there (town and beach that is) ?
Jim
Less than 2 k.........easy walk to main drag. Shops all the way. Beer 1 euro a pint. you either like it or hate it. I love it.

Leeks::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Steve n Mave, what weather have you been enjoying there this time of year?

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Its not that far from the site to the beach, its a lovely walk keeps you fit and you can always hire a scooter, there's plenty of them around Benidrom :ROFLMAO:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Either I'm in need of glasses or I have a weird mind but I keep reading this as 'Anyone in bedroom'!!!!!!
I wish I was in Benidorm howover not work.

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Will be down there

Hi ........We are going back to the Deloix Hotel just over the road after the 27th. We had a look at the site when we were there last november
and it looked good to us.
Chatted to a few people who were staying there long term and all liked it .

We liked the Deloix hence we are going back...and have just bought our first motorhome....so if youd like to have a cuppa or a glass of wine.......love to say hello and pick your brains :)

November was our first time to Beni......had no idea if we would enjoy it
but there is something for everyone.....fascinating place that too many people put down without ever going there :)

barry

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
We stayed at the Deloix Nov 2007 and really liked it too. It coincided with one of the festivals, which at time of booking we didnt know about so it made our daughters 10th birthday that little bit different. Also popped in there at New Year before also going to meet up with a couple of Funsters that were staying at La Roca. Have a good time

Dale

maroom2

Free Member
Apr 4, 2011
l,estartit,costa brava
Funster No
MH
bessacarr
Exp
rookie
r u still there

hi leaks,r u still at benidorm?,we live 30 mins north and can cum down and say hello.we r looking for a van rite now and thought of goin to the camping sites to see if there was any for sale.keep in touch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back