It's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know....! (1 Viewer)

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
:winky:

----- Forwarded message from web---------2webyy@att.net -----
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: sandraigew@hotmail.com
Subject: This is your compensation, kindly confirm received
To: "undisclosed recipients"@

Hello my friend,
I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from England though I Tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided on the whole Situations… Presently I am in England for investment projects with my own Share of the total sum Meanwhile didn't forget you’re past efforts and Attempts to assist me in getting those funds across to your place despite That there was no avail in all Now contact my secretary in Nigeria her name is Mrs. Sandra I. Obong on her E-mail address (sandraigew@hotmail.com) Ask her to send you the total sum of ($6.000.000.00) which I kept for your Compensation for all the past efforts and trying to assist me in the Matter appreciated your efforts in all very much. So feel free and get in Touched with my secretary Mrs. S. Obong and instruct her where to send The money to you Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the Joy after all the sufferings at that time In the moment, I’m very busy Here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are Having at hand, finally, Remembers that I had forwarded instructions to my secretary on your behalf To receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Sandra I. Obong She will send the amount to you without any delay. This mailbox Of detail sinall.j@hotmail.com is my new mail address, do not write me again on the other ones Thanks.

Regards,
Chief J. Felix
----- End forwarded message -----

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Goes easy on the punctuation this guy, outta breath reading it but makes a slight change from the usual ones. :roflmto:

I trust you got onto his secretary right away, wouldn't want all that cash falling into the wrong hands now. :Smile:

OP
OP
S

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Goes easy on the punctuation this guy, outta breath reading it but makes a slight change from the usual ones. :roflmto:

I trust you got onto his secretary right away, wouldn't want all that cash falling into the wrong hands now. :Smile:

Sure did. Now, if you send me a couple of hundred quid to cover expenses, bank transfer and that sort of thing, I'll send you a share - shall we say half a mil just 'cos you're a friend .... :reel:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Dam i never get emails like this or have friends like that. Your so lucky you must be so happy. If i ask nicely and send him a email do you think he would send me £500k.

So jealous i am :ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I think you'll find
Its what you know, about who you know, that works better:thumb::winky:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Here is one from my work inbox this morming:

Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Omar Adada an Oil merchant in Iraq; i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts, just recently my doctor inform me i have a few weeks to live due to the esophageal cancer. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of fifteen million dollars $15, 000, 000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. It may interest you to know that i once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

Wahid Omar Adada

:youbetcha:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back