W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Ok people we have alot attending the show this weekend and i am sure there is a few of us taking kids with us so lets have a list if you are and how many, Remember these have to have fun to just like us older ones if we have a good few it might be worth having them together on Saturday for some kid fun..

I will start

WIBBLA - 2x Boys Jacob 8yrs & Lewis 5yrs old.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
If theres not too many; you could have a BBQ
I couldn't eat a whole one though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Loved taking our kids to the shows, Sadly George is now 14 and Harley is about to turn 13 so they are not as young as they used to be :winky:

Anyhow, my van used to become what was often referred to as the kindergarten at meets. I would often nip back to find it full of kids watching DVD's eating sweets and enjoying themselves.
They would all go out and play hide and seek in the dark and think it was ace, most motorhomers would know them all, and it felt really safe. :Cool::Cool:

ah memories, and it was only the last 6 years. :roflmto:

wow, just how quick did that go?

since Harley was abducted by aliens and replaced with a cyborg who's job is clearly to stare at some form of screen all day communicating with other cyborgs in their own bedrooms, he has developed a distaste for motorhome meets. George on the other hand is only willing to come if it involves some form of extreme survival camp, drinking nothing but nettle tea, and sleeping in a survival shelter in preparation for joining the army and upping his stakes at his Cadet core.

Cant even talk them in to coming to Peterborough, so we are coming alone and Nikki's sister is coming to look after them or should I say be at there beck and call for food, beverages and internet support should the wifi drop a connection. And to make sure that Harley does not log in to the United states Military computer network and then allow his older brother to sort a few more wars out.

However, scrap all the above should we be going, Skiing, surfing, Climbing, Kayaking, or alike, at which point they all of a sudden feel a need to be with there parents, and spending our money. Sadly though, the motorhome meet is no longer there cup of tea, but they will be at Knutsford as they will have no choice in it.:thumb:

Enjoy yourself at Newark, :thumb:

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
our 2 boys will be there, robert aged 11, stuart age 8
ps,, maybe the dog millie age 4 3/4.:thumb:

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
We will probably have Ben with us he is 8 :Smile::Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Ok people we have alot attending the show this weekend and i am sure there is a few of us taking kids with us so lets have a list if you are and how many, Remember these have to have fun to just like us older ones if we have a good few it might be worth having them together on Saturday for some kid fun..

I will start

WIBBLA - 2x Boys Jacob 8yrs & Lewis 5yrs old.

Katie will be there, she's 10:Smile:

our 2 boys will be there, robert aged 11, stuart age 8
ps,, maybe the dog millie age 4 3/4.:thumb:

We will probably have Ben with us he is 8 :Smile::Smile:

I'll be there so that another one for your list:winky::thumb:

Bloody hell, :Eeek:

glad im not going, looks like there's a gang being formed.:Smile::roflmto:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I hope you all have a great time and if you run out of kids you can start BBQ'ing the dogs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
...... and will there be any dogs and is there a dog-walking area? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

We will be taking Toby, our 2 year old shih tzu, If i remember rightly i walked out of a metal gate and you could walk your dog in the next field.

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Hi

We have 3 children one husband 41 (DES), one 16 year old (Kieran) who may not be interested, but a lively 4 year old (Robert) who would love to join the fun and meet new friends.

It is easier to entertain them, if there is a few friends around :winky: .

Dee

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
We will be taking Toby, our 2 year old shih tzu, If i remember rightly i walked out of a metal gate and you could walk your dog in the next field.
Dog walking area is usualy clearly marked
"Motor Home Facts":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
That was brill. Now what can I feed Ellie today that will really do the business, forgive the pun. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ivy

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Loved taking our kids to the shows, Sadly George is now 14 and Harley is about to turn 13 so they are not as young as they used to be :winky:

Anyhow, my van used to become what was often referred to as the kindergarten at meets. I would often nip back to find it full of kids watching DVD's eating sweets and enjoying themselves.
They would all go out and play hide and seek in the dark and think it was ace, most motorhomers would know them all, and it felt really safe. :Cool::Cool:

ah memories, and it was only the last 6 years. :roflmto:

wow, just how quick did that go?

since Harley was abducted by aliens and replaced with a cyborg who's job is clearly to stare at some form of screen all day communicating with other cyborgs in their own bedrooms, he has developed a distaste for motorhome meets. George on the other hand is only willing to come if it involves some form of extreme survival camp, drinking nothing but nettle tea, and sleeping in a survival shelter in preparation for joining the army and upping his stakes at his Cadet core.

Cant even talk them in to coming to Peterborough, so we are coming alone and Nikki's sister is coming to look after them or should I say be at there beck and call for food, beverages and internet support should the wifi drop a connection. And to make sure that Harley does not log in to the United states Military computer network and then allow his older brother to sort a few more wars out.

However, scrap all the above should we be going, Skiing, surfing, Climbing, Kayaking, or alike, at which point they all of a sudden feel a need to be with there parents, and spending our money. Sadly though, the motorhome meet is no longer there cup of tea, but they will be at Knutsford as they will have no choice in it.:thumb:

Enjoy yourself at Newark, :thumb:

Thanks Paul This had me in stitches :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pity they are too old to "persuade" into coming!!
Lucille

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back