Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
It all started Friday morning 7.15 am with me saying I have to go home and get the RV ready for next week as I can't get out the office till next Thursday.........so a mad rush doing what I had to do and of course giving most of it to other's to do Link Removed 9 am saw me in my car on the way home........having spent last weekend on the roof resealing and polishing same I thought all I have to do is wash and polish one side and the front.......fit 4 new batteries.........quick valet inside and thats it job done.....yeh right.......having completed 3 days (30hours) intensive work I am knackered.........but I am ready for Newark wahhhhhooooooo........so if it bloody rains this week after all this, I just might cry.........cuz it's looking smuking fart.

Sooooo looking forward to Newark see you all there. Link Removed

All the best Rick.

PS did a drop check on my old batteries and they hold fine dam might not needed to change them lol. Link Removed

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well that great Rick all you gotta do is mine now:winky::ROFLMAO:

Glad you got it all done:thumb:

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Well that great Rick all you gotta do is mine now:winky::ROFLMAO:

Glad you got it all done:thumb:

:ROFLMAO: Sorry John but even for a pal it's gotta be worth £400 to be honest if I could find someone to do it to the standard I have (and you know what that means) I would pay £400.........but as you know a lot of satisfaction when you see it finished.........I can't believe where leaves and spiders can get.

All the best Rick.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
:ROFLMAO: Sorry John but even for a pal it's gotta be worth £400 to be honest if I could find someone to do it to the standard I have (and you know what that means) I would pay £400.........but as you know a lot of satisfaction when you see it finished.........[HI]I can't believe where leaves and spiders can get[/HI].

All the best Rick.

Best if you keep your knees together when bending over:Blush:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Hi Rick

Could'nt you convince some of your trainees it was part of the course. :ROFLMAO:
See you Friday for a beer.

Andy

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
you can always do ,mine if yer want .....i will be at newark as well.....:Smile::Smile::Smile:......ps i will bring the tea bags.

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Rick

Could'nt you convince some of your trainees it was part of the course. :ROFLMAO:
See you Friday for a beer.

Andy

Bloody good idea :ROFLMAO: Andy I have parts hurting I never knew I had :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the best see you at Newark

Rick

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
you can always do ,mine if yer want .....i will be at newark as well.....:Smile::Smile::Smile:......ps i will bring the tea bags.

MMMMMMmmmmmmm now let me see, it starts with B and ends in s and there is a k in there somewhere :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: although very tempting we wouldn't be at Newark long enough although I could always do a night shift as well :ROFLMAO:

looking forward to newark and meeting all the people I havn't yet met cheers smudger.

All the best Rick.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Rick bring your bucket, brush and chammy as your going to be busy at Newark:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back