Loz123

Free Member
Mar 12, 2011
East Grinstead
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have a 6 month old eldiss autoquest on boxer chassis .went to look under the bonnet as u do.the bonnet lever in the cab moves its full travel but feels a bit slack .the bonnet catch doesnt seem to operate and open the bonnet.the dealer is in north wales and live in west sussex so cant just pop in to get it sorted . does anyone have any ideas . is this a boxer problem ,can open the bonnet for now or do i have to go to a local peugeot dealer

MisterED

Free Member
Oct 5, 2009
Sunny Aberdeenshire !
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 glorious years, previous 18 a Tugger!
maybe the bonnet is out of align

Hi,

Try pushing one side or the other down as the catch is released, may work.

Or the wine in me says throw it a bone, boxers usually open thier mouths for that :Doh:

Sorry but its Saturday night

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
At 6 months old it has the Peugeot warranty and as it a Peugeot part of the van that has the problem I would take it to your nearest Pug dealer.

My van is also on the Peugeot Boxer chassis and I have had a few little niggles fixed by my local Peugeot dealer, as the Motorhome dealer is 300 miles away.
The Peugeot dealer has been very helpful even though it was not bought directly from them....:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
At 6 months old it has the Peugeot warranty and as it a Peugeot part of the van that has the problem I would take it to your nearest Pug dealer.

My van is also on the Peugeot Boxer chassis and I have had a few little niggles fixed by my local Peugeot dealer, as the Motorhome dealer is 300 miles away.
The Peugeot dealer has been very helpful even though it was not bought directly from them....:thumb:

Exactly, your servicing to maintain the warranty is in two parts, Habitation service by the Elddis dealer, cab and chassis by a Peugeot Dealer, your bonnet catch is the Peugeot dealers responsibility.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back