Ian Barry

Free Member
Sep 22, 2010
West Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
I am going off on my first trip in my campervan on 1st April. I have just purchased a new drive away awning and have found a bag of rubber type things called "Ladder Pegging Bands" can anyone tell me how these are used I have searched the web and found they are widely sold but no idea how they are used ! Help, with or without picture would be good. :Blush:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I am going off on my first trip in my campervan on 1st April. I have just purchased a new drive away awning and have found a bag of rubber type things called "Ladder Pegging Bands" can anyone tell me how these are used I have searched the web and found they are widely sold but no idea how they are used ! Help, with or without picture would be good. :Blush:

Hi Ian
What these 'ladders' are in effect are adjustable stays, on the hem of your awning you will find toggles sewn in around the perimeter of the awning, thread each toggle through the first and second rung of the ladder then pull the awning into shape and fit tent pegs into the most appropriate rung to keep the awnings shape. :thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
I

Ian Barry

Free Member
Sep 22, 2010
West Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hi Gooney,
Thanks for the info. I really need to practise erecting this awning before I go, trouble is when the weather is nice I am at work and when I go home it rains or blows a gale ! I will unpack the awning cover tonight and check the toggles :Smile:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back