steer clear (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi gang.. went to old vic bikers pub coalville leics, for the w/end. thats me and haleylulu, on arrival,we was expecting, at £20.00. per nite,at least something half decent,but nope w2e was wrong,no water tap,no plug in, if you wanted leccy you could plug in to burger van,now bear in mind,he,is running on a genny as well,so yr better off using yr own,and outside it was filthy,old tyres everywhere and rubbish etc,no security,any one can jus walk on the car park,to be honest,not worth a visit,:Sad:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
hi gang.. went to old vic bikers pub coalville leics, for the w/end. thats me and haleylulu, on arrival,we was expecting, at £20.00. per nite,at least something half decent,but nope w2e was wrong,no water tap,no plug in, if you wanted leccy you could plug in to burger van,now bear in mind,he,is running on a genny as well,so yr better off using yr own,and outside it was filthy,old tyres everywhere and rubbish etc,no security,any one can jus walk on the car park,to be honest,not worth a visit,:Sad:

Is this a listed stop somewhere? Is it a Nightstop or one of the Stopover sites?

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Heh smudger i know it no good for you but sounds like Martin would be in his element :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
smudger
Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Is this a listed stop somewhere? Is it a Nightstop or one of the Stopover sites?

hi john...it was advertised on the internet,...ju google old vic bikers pub.its in coalville leics.
the ad is not what it make it out to be.....regards smudger

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Have to say we went and had a look at it in daylight some years ago as they are forever advertising bikers meets there and we happened to go to look at some leathers in a shop. We thought it didn't look our sort of venue (LOL) but a) places change and b) we don't all like the same things so unless I know people's taste I wouldn't say just as an eg OMG that place is horrible! LOL

:ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Had two meets there like I said.. Sort of ok if you just wanted somewhere to plot up and have a drink with mates but it is not exactly high brow ! :winky: :Eeek:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Thanks Smudger,

Perhaps it is just as well that we couldn't make it this weekend after all. :Eeek:

Jock.

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
State of place wouldn't disturb me. £20 per night:Eeek: I can get on C&CC sites for less than that.
You have bought there beer. Possibly a meal or at least a bar snack. Now they want your wallet.:ROFLMAO:
Don

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Well being a salford lad i thought it looked OK put smuger is a lot older than me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...being a Salford lad you wouldn't have worried about no leccy then Martin? You never miss what you never had! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ

What do say to a footballer with one black eye?

"Didn't you see Rooney's elbow coming then?" :winky:

OP
OP
smudger
Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
...being a Salford lad you wouldn't have worried about no leccy then Martin? You never miss what you never had! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ

What do say to a footballer with one black eye?

"Didn't you see Rooney's elbow coming then?" :winky:

bleedin cheek.....if yers were any good,you would have beat united,the other week,instead of losing to them...oh by the way, its mr rooney to you,and wayne to his fans.:moon2::moon2::moon2:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish

JJ:

To quote KenB...................OI!
WE had leccy in the street lights! (On posh streets)
Us Salford lads must stick together.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Eeerrrmmm! Whats "leccy"? Here in Cornwall we have just got that new fangled Gas!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back