Chester food drink and lifestyle camp fest. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Spotted this Camper Fest At Chester Racecourse 4 days with all sorts going on, not sure if we could have a rally there but would be good to know if anyone else is thinking of going.

CamperFest 2011
Booking Forms Click Here To see all T&Cs click here

Following from the success of last year’s VW CamperFest we are opening the festival up to even more campers by also inviting those of you who have tents and caravans, so even more campers can enjoy an Easter break in the city.

Set in the heart of the city at Chester Racecourse, you’ll have the festival on your door step to enjoy and stock up on the most delicious food and drink for your weekend break. Each evening you can stroll across to the beer and wine festival or head a little further into the city to enjoy a meal in one of its many restaurants, bars and bistros.

Within CamperFest this year will be a Festival Village, with be a range of stalls, with a mix of clothing, jewellery, food and campervan accessories.

A wide variety of exclusive CamperFest events over the weekend include:

Friday Night: Roman Themed Party Welcome Party - fancy dress, perfect start to get people introduced to Chester's historical background, roaming with the Roman's of Chester. Also a great opportunity to meet fellow Camperfest attendees!!!

Saturday Night: Sky Lattern Festival - We will be releasing latterns into the sky to light up Chester. (Other light artists to be confirmed).

Sunday: Easter Egg Hunt - A chocolate adventure for your children! Playing small games and finding clues will lead them to their chocolate prizes.
Cook in a Camper - Your chance to show Camperfest your best Campervan meal! With a celebrity judge to confirm 2011's winning camper-chef.

Sunday Evening: Leaving Party - A great way to end your Camperfest experience!

CamperFest Tickets
Adult
£25 per person in advance
£35 on the day

Children 12yrs and under
£10 per person in advance
£15 on the day

Your package includes:

Camping for four nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun) on the beautiful Chester Racecourse – facilities include toilets and showers
Entry to the three day Taste Chester - Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival (Sat, Sun and Mon), where celebrity chef demos will be taking place
Entry to the Beer Festival – Friday, and Sunday
Entry to all CamperFest competition/Events
FAQs

What facilities are provided? Showers,Toilets and water point are available. No electric is provided

Can I camp with my friends? The only way to 100% guarantee that you will camp with your friends is to turn up together. If you are a large group, please send your bookings in together and early with your request to be together, and we will try our best to reserve an area for you. NB there are different zones for campervans and tents.

Can I Bring my dog? Dogs are allowed on site, but not in the Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival, children’s rides area or Beer Fest. All dogs must be kept on a lead and you must clear up all fouling.

Booking Forms Click Here To see all T&Cs click here

To reserve your space please complete the booking form and return with full payment: Chester Food and Drink, Concorde House, 6 Canal Street. CH1 4EJ

Or email: Charlene Murphy charlene@scwirrel.com

Rebecca Dowds: rebecca@scwirrel.com

alternatively call: 01244 355 474

© Copyright 2011. All rights reserved

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
liking the look of this Carol. Although there is no dates? Do you fancy getting a little funster get to gether together? got a couple of interested already. :thumb:

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Paul the date is 23thd to 25th April. the web is
www.chesterfoodanddrink.com lots info on there, I did wonder if a meet could be arranged, my rally arrangeing skills are non existent but it does look a good venue.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Thanks for that one.Will try my best to do that one.
Me being a foody cant think of anywhere better.
I don't live far away and the funny thing is have not been to Chester for years,and had to go to see my solicitor last week,had a walk round the old city and it was lovely.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Looks very good, would be up for it, but we are in the Lakes on those dates, other wise we would def be going.

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
chester race course.

It`s a fantastic venue, we live 5 mins from the race course so know it very well, you are less than 5 mins walk into the centre of Chester, you come out of the race course straight on to the Roman walls that go all around the city.

Sadly we may well be away for this weekend so could miss it, if you are free and want to get away for the weekend then you won`t find many better venues than here. :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
having had another look Carol, The price has put us right off, for us it would be a total of £100 for the four of us. :Sad:

Think we might give it a miss.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Yes £25 for each adult and £10 for each child under 12, and that is arriving Thursday night so gives you 4 nights, but think there will be so much to do and it does include access to the Beer Fest as well as the Food Fest and everything else. I am going to ring up tomorrow and see what they say about groups.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have spoken to Chester Food & Drink festival this morning and it is possible to hold a meet at the festival, so I will start a new thread for it, hope this is OK.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back