Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
One or two of you might have allowed yourselves to be bored by my rambling ups and downs re the non working of the heater in my classic Hymer 660.

After replacing the burners and the control valve, I ordered a new igniter on Dec 15th. It was "sent" out to me (in Portugal) on Dec 20th. It did not arrive but I had to wait 30 working days before they would send another one.

After waiting until Feb 7th they said they would send another one. On checking the address it turned out they had sent the original one to the wrong place (in the Uk) and wanted me to return it before sending it on to me in Portugal! :Eeek:

Anyhow they eventually saw reason... sent another one which arrived yesterday... and... one minute, twenty seven seconds later my heater is fully working with the correct bits again.

The fact that it is now so sunny and hot that I don't need it is irrelevant... :thumb:

JJ

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Bur be lovely and warm for the coming winter Mr JJ of Portugal:coolthumb:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
One or two of you might have allowed yourselves to be bored by my rambling ups and downs re the non working of the heater in my classic Hymer 660.

After replacing the burners and the control valve, I ordered a new igniter on Dec 15th. It was "sent" out to me (in Portugal) on Dec 20th. It did not arrive but I had to wait 30 working days before they would send another one.

After waiting until Feb 7th they said they would send another one. On checking the address it turned out they had sent the original one to the wrong place (in the Uk) and wanted me to return it before sending it on to me in Portugal! :Eeek:

Anyhow they eventually saw reason... sent another one which arrived yesterday... and... one minute, twenty seven seconds later my heater is fully working with the correct bits again.

The fact that it is now so sunny and hot that I don't need it is irrelevant... :thumb:

JJ

Congratulations, may your parking spot be always warm and cozy.

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
so now the heaters fixed you can start on the museum

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
JJ,

You know I'm slow! (only took 7 hours!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Went to put up the first exhibit just now but have left it in the other van :cry:

JJ

by the time you get around to it there will be two to nail to the tree

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back