Free Member
Feb 18, 2011
somerset/spain
Funster No
MH
A class Rapido 987M
Exp
30 years
Have just read about the idea of future CFL sites this sounds really interesting !
Any further info yet please?

Also any info on smallish sites very near to traffic free cycle paths would be appreciated. Gonna be in the UK all summer with the van so trying to plan some trips.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Have just read about the idea of future CFL sites this sounds really interesting !
Any further info yet please?

Also any info on smallish sites very near to traffic free cycle paths would be appreciated. Gonna be in the UK all summer with the van so trying to plan some trips.

Google 'sustrans' and you will find a map of all cycle routes in the UK, either on road or dedicated paths, then search for sites in the area you want to visit.

OP
OP
savannah

savannah

Free Member
Feb 18, 2011
somerset/spain
Funster No
MH
A class Rapido 987M
Exp
30 years
Thanks Gooney, been on sustrans and campsites uk amongst others but was hoping to hear of any other possibilities that could be recommended.
I feel like google and I are joined at the hip ! :winky:
Have sussed out sites for avon and kennet canal,+ strawberry line, but nice to hear personal reviews of any small sites.
Thats why I was asking about this mentioned possibility of this site having cl's of its own cos that sounds great...even if they arent near cycle paths

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its the new Certified Fun Locations coming on line this year. The caravan club call them CL's ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
savannah

savannah

Free Member
Feb 18, 2011
somerset/spain
Funster No
MH
A class Rapido 987M
Exp
30 years
So no more news on them yet then ?:secret:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Google 'sustrans' and you will find a map of all cycle routes in the UK, either on road or dedicated paths, then search for sites in the area you want to visit.

Hi Gooney

Thanks for that information. I went to the App store and downloaded Bike Hub for my iphone, it shows me all the cycle routes around the country, much appreciated:thumb:

Lesley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back