Anyone Shipped An RV From USA Lately?? (1 Viewer)

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Been a few years since I shipped my last RV and the bloke I used for the shipping has snuffed it :cry:

Ive got a friend looking to ship an old Caddy back from Jacksonville, can anyone recommend a shipping company they have used and given good service??

Cheers :thumb::thumb:

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Dazzer,

We shipped our RV & Jeep from Brunswick, Georgia to Southampton in August 2009 using Trans Global http://www.tgal.us/

We also used their Southampton office to sort out the Customs as we had been out of the UK for more than 12 months so there was no import duty or tax to pay :Smile:

Mick

mercuryarv

Trader - RV Sales
Sep 9, 2007
Nr CANTERBURY, KENT
Funster No
MH
CLASS A
Exp
11 YEARS PERSONALLY
If you would like us to price it for you would be happy to do so. By the way, Berrnar has left, unfortunately I understand he also took four or five peoples money for RV's before he departed, no one is really sure what or where he went, but most people think he departed in another way than left the earth.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We also used Trans Global in Dallas last year, they have an agent in Bristol who dealt with things this side of the pond. Couldn't fault the service, all sorted within days in Texas.

Nigel and Pamala

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
We also used Trans Global in Dallas last year, they have an agent in Bristol who dealt with things this side of the pond. Couldn't fault the service, all sorted within days in Texas.

Nigel and Pamala

Great, & what did it cost?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back