Valentines Day But Not For Us! :( (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Well hope you all have a good Valentines Day to and people get the pampering some deserve for the things they do, But Sadly even though me and Vikki have been married for 12 years this year and together for 16 years today our little Gem "Lewis" who is five is having his Tonsils out today so all attention is with him today, Well this is of course if they do it today has they are alittle flared up and he has a slight cold but fingers crossed he gets it done and is ok...

Speak later people

Craig

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hope it goes OK Craig. Our elder son had his adenoids out at 4 years old. Straightforward but still a bit of an anxious time. Can't have done him any harm, he's a strapping 38 now :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I had mine out 5 years ago and have never been better since. Im sure the little fella will be fine and dandy.

Sadly though, No ice cream these days,,,, its all toast and cornflakes. :Sad:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hope all goes well today.

Dale, Graham & Emily

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Bless, good luck Lewis! - Paul I'm sure they still have both yoghurt and ice cream on the childrens ward, they tend to be nicer to children now than when I was one!

Adenoids - wish Milliband would get his sorted .... drives me mad, his speech - not that I listen anyway but it even annoys me then ....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Our brave little Lewis is home and asleep he has been a brave boy today, He has eaten some food, biscuits and plenty of drinks the hard part is to not let him get all worked up when it hurts which is hard as he is only "5" but all has gone well and fingers crossed he will have a speedy recovery and we can get away for the first time next week ::bigsmile:

Thanks all for the kind regards i told him and he smiled..

Craig

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Glad to hear all went well, i know you stocked up with ice cream for him the other day, and i bet you soon have to buy more. The good thing is that having this done whilst he is young while not nice the recovery is much quicker than for an older person.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Tonsil I remeber them:cry:they used to give me hell as a kid.

Hope for a speedy recovery:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back