Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We did have some cheap 2" memory foam, it was OK but not a patch on the Raskelf which seems vastly superior to all the others. You do have to pay for it though. We paid £200 for a double!

OP
OP
Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Yes i note there are great price differences could have bought a double today in Macclesfield for £39.99 but what is it going to be like.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
I bought the double we use in the house and the single that I use in the van from Dunelm, I think they are good value for money and we certainly sleep much better since we started using them.

Phil.

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
We did have some cheap 2" memory foam, it was OK but not a patch on the Raskelf which seems vastly superior to all the others. You do have to pay for it though. We paid £200 for a double!

In full agreement with comment above. We already had a topper from Raskelf and then tried a cheaper version off the internet. It was cheap and not a patch on the one at Raskelf so we got rid of that and bought another one from then.

I have now purchased another double one for the home and it was on offer at £164.00 plus £8.99 for delivery. The first double one purchased 9 months ago was over £200 so now is the time to be buying it.:thumb:

Pammy

aido

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Co. Wicklow
Funster No
MH
Euromobil
Exp
8 years
To compare, tick up to 10 boxes and click

Luxury Deep Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Kingsize.127/1436 £139.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve Silentnight Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Kingsize.032/4102 £129.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve Silentnight Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Double.032/4092 £119.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve Luxury Deep Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Double.127/1429 £119.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve Luxury Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Kingsize. 127/1292 £84.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve Luxury Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Double.127/1285 £74.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve Luxury Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Single. 127/1278 £64.99
Delivery usually 2 working days subject to stock. Can be reserved for store pick up, subject to stock more info buy or reserve To compare, tick up to 10 boxes and click

1 - 7 of 7 products
Products per page: 20 Show all Sort by: Price: High - Low Price: Low - High Promotions Relevance Refine resultsBy Type
Bedding (7)
By Price
£60 - £79.99 (2)
£80 - £99.99 (1)
£100 - £124.99 (2)
£125 - £149.99 (2)
By Brands
Silentnight (2)
By Size
Double (3)
King size (3)
Single (1)
By Brand
Silentnight (2)
Website Info
Site map
Secure online shopping
Terms & conditions
Privacy policy
Customer services
Contact us
Check & Reserve
Delivery info
Free returns
Argos Services
Argos Credit & Insurance
Argos Business Solutions
Product insurance
Gift list service
About Argos
About Us
Job opportunities
Argos.ie
Argos partners
Affiliate programme
Argos gift vouchers
Argos Spares

© Argos Limited 2007. All Rights Reserved

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Duvalay

The boss has got the duvalay with the 2" foam Link Removed They don't come cheap but she finds it a lot better than a sleeping bag. :RollEyes:

Don

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
then tried a cheaper version off the internet. It was cheap and not a patch on the one at Raskelf so we got rid of that and bought another one from then.

Pammy

Hey....... That wasn't the description you used when you sold it to us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
My bed remembers me.

Each morning when I get up from it, it say "fat bar-steward":roflmto::roflmto: