Kindle on the way (1 Viewer)

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Ordered my Kindle last night received the message that it's been dispatched....can I have it now mum please, please, please?

Oh go on...please please please :cry::cry::cry:

brodie

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2008
Ordered my Kindle last night received the message that it's been dispatched....can I have it now mum please, please, please?

Oh go on...please please please :cry::cry::cry:

Mine arrived yesterday and it is excellent! I can't believe how quick it downloads. My eldest daughter who is 9 is also impressed and is now saving her pocket money for one, she loves reading so I am pleased she wants one!

I ordered the leather lighted case for it as well and I think the case really adds a quality look to it. The hubby wasn't quite so impressed with the cost of the case :Eeek: but is with the kindle itself.

Enjoy it :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
acting_strange
May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Should have gone for reserve & collect at Currys - like I did cos I was too impatient to wait for Amazon ::bigsmile:

Hope you enjoy it, nice bit of kit.

Rats...didn't know you could do that.....thought you had to order them online...although I've just thought I didn't have any choice as I was given a mass of amazon vouchers for my birthday....

patience young(ish) roomwalker....hmmmmmmmmmm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
kindle e-books outsell paperpacks at Amazon

Link Removed

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Mine arrived yesterday and it is excellent! I can't believe how quick it downloads. My eldest daughter who is 9 is also impressed and is now saving her pocket money for one, she loves reading so I am pleased she wants one!

I ordered the leather lighted case for it as well and I think the case really adds a quality look to it. The hubby wasn't quite so impressed with the cost of the case :Eeek: but is with the kindle itself.

Enjoy it :thumb:

Hi I also have the lighted case, quite pleased with it too. I really like the way the light folds away etc. I was a bit shocked at the price but hey ho LOL :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back