Caravan & Motorhome Manchester (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I went to the Caravan and Motorhome show in Manchester yesterday, it was mainly Caravans and Static holiday homes. I don't think I'll bother again but to be fair, people attending did get 20% discount on the parking. One thing however I did get to go inside a new Elddis Aspire, I found it to beautifully finished inside but at the end of the day I struggled to contemplate paying ÂŁ15k more for it than my Autoquest that is based on the same Peugeot unit. :RollEyes:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
We were there and it really was quite boring. The only thing that would take me to another show would be a meet with other Fun people. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
we too went to the show,our 1st "motorhome" show. was mainly caravans & statics + cleaning stuff. hardly any motorhome accessories. will not be going again.

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
gmex

We went and were really disappointed with the amount of motorhomes on show, very poorly represented.
There were more people in the Famers Market hall, can`t blame them we got some bloody yummy sausages and excellent cheeses.

To be fair Brian did warn us, still we had a nice time walking around the shops in town after....apparently...:whatthe:

themountaintiger

Free Member
Sep 27, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 649C Class
Exp
Since 24th March 2010
Just to add, I went,

There were a few motorhomes but not many. think Emm Bee based in Bury had the most there.. More for caravanners I felt..... Ive not been to other shows, so will attend one of those to see difference, but id agree not worth going back for me, unless I want to be a tugger.....:Sad:

ubuntu1

Free Member
Feb 13, 2008
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2006
Manchester Show

I had the opportunity to meet a lot of motorhome owners at the show. Many seemed to be in the market for satellite and solar systems and there were some show bargains. Manchester isn't in the same scale as the NEC but if your within an hours drive of Manchester then its a nice half day.

I enjoyed the show something I don't say about the NEC as its such hard work because of the size. Having said that I wouldn't miss the NEC.

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
Manchester Motorhome Show. Free?

After being a little disappointed With this show a couple of years ago we decided against going. Then we spotted a free evening advertised on their website (5-9pm on the Friday). Knowing the show only needs a few hours we gave it a try. It wasn't even busy on the free evening. Autosleeper was prominent in the adverts for the show but I think there was only one on the stand. I was hoping to see their anniversary monocoque model but it wasn't on display. if you were looking for a deal on a new MH and it was exhibited you would have plenty of space to view and many available sales staff to help.
Won't go again unless it's free.
B.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back