Battery powered PIR LED light (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
From time to time we've found it awkward when going back to the van in the dark because the closest light switch isn't by the door.

I found Link Removed on eBay earlier this week. It can be mounted using built in magnetic base, supplied sticky pad or a couple of screws, or simply be left on a worktop.

Comes on automatically when it detects movement and stays on for whatever time you have set.

I ordered it at 8pm Tuesday evening and it arrived yesterday so quick enough delivery.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
From time to time we've found it awkward when going back to the van in the dark because the closest light switch isn't by the door.

You might say that, we couldn't possibly believe it. Next time you fall over check the wine bill.

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
You might say that, we couldn't possibly believe it. Next time you fall over check the wine bill.
I won the bet with myself :thumb::thumb::thumb:
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist that Brian :roflmto:
Get it right though - you know I drink beer rather than wine :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I won the bet with myself :thumb::thumb::thumb:
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist that Brian :roflmto:
Get it right though - you know I drink beer rather than wine :ROFLMAO:

Oh dear, I've just become boring and predictable to you now. Once you said I was exciting and fresh not like your other boring friends. You're trying to tell me it's all over. I've had it. You had my best years and now, faded a little maybe, I can just go. Go where ? You've had the best now, when the shine has worn off the chrome, where do I go ?

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Oh dear, I've just become boring and predictable to you now. Once you said I was exciting and fresh not like your other boring friends. You're trying to tell me it's all over. I've had it. You had my best years and now, faded a little maybe, I can just go. Go where ? You've had the best now, when the shine has worn off the chrome, where do I go ?

Ah, poor Brian. Just come to Newark and I'll give you a predictable beer :roflmto:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that

I found Link Removed on eBay earlier this week. It can be mounted using built in magnetic base, supplied sticky pad or a couple of screws, or simply be left on a worktop.

Comes on automatically when it detects movement and stays on for whatever time you have set.

I ordered it at 8pm Tuesday evening and it arrived yesterday so quick enough delivery.

Carry a small torch, a hell of a lot cheaper and more versatile.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back