European Autogas map (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Apart from the UK this map will mainly only show countries where autogas is not common. Although if I am given stations from other countries, I will add them. The comments on each site are mainly for RV owners.

Over 90% have been verified in google "Street View", so you can be confident that they did exist at the time the picture was taken. It should be borne in mind however, that some countries, especially Norway are using "LPG Pods" which can be set up in a day, and equally, can be removed even quicker.

I am also in the process of adding "Street view" pictures to each entry, although I have only done Norway at the moment.

The map is on two pages and has at the moment around 290 entries.
It covers Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Greece

Its a work in progress, and as I get new stations I will add them, if you know of a station you would like on the map please post or pm me.

Anybody wanting a poi file please shout. :Smile:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie...978,10.986328&spn=23.906367,76.025391&t=h&z=4

Ian

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
As usual I cant download these.

Can you help please.

Sorry I a tick :RollEyes:

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Ian,
What a brilliant job and a great help for those holidaying in Spain. I am so impressed with your efforts I hardly dare ask the question I am going to ask.................. but here goes.
Is there a similar map for France?
I am going there in June and it would be handy to be able know where the lpg is, rather than driving and hoping.

Norman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Norman you can get poi's for France here: http://www.gas-tankstellen.de/menu.php?jump=menu , or go on this website: http://stations.gpl.online.fr/appli/index.php

There's really not much need to worry about LPG in France because its so widely available, the same goes for Germany, the low countries, Italy etc.

Hi John no idea why you can't get the map to display, sorry. :Sad:

Ian

I can but dont want to have to refer to this posting to get it, need to download it to my map. Sorry I am being dumb:Blush:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi John if you mean create a link to the map, simply copy the link I gave and paste it somewhere handy. Maybe in a folder on your desktop call Autogas.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 25, 2008
Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Frankia FF2
Exp
since 1999
Lpg poi

Apart from the UK this map will mainly only show countries where autogas is not common. Although if I am given stations from other countries, I will add them. The comments on each site are mainly for RV owners.

Over 90% have been verified in google "Street View", so you can be confident that they did exist at the time the picture was taken. It should be borne in mind however, that some countries, especially Norway are using "LPG Pods" which can be set up in a day, and equally, can be removed even quicker.

I am also in the process of adding "Street view" pictures to each entry, although I have only done Norway at the moment.

The map is on two pages and has at the moment around 290 entries.
It covers Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Greece

Its a work in progress, and as I get new stations I will add them, if you know of a station you would like on the map please post or pm me.

Anybody wanting a poi file please shout. :Smile:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie...978,10.986328&spn=23.906367,76.025391&t=h&z=4

Ian

Excellent; thanks a lot. I've used the KML file (for google earth) that you can generate from the map page and then converted it to a TomTom file. easy with POI converter. Now on my TomTom!! Super for the countries with few filling spots. Thanks again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back