Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
You will know who you are, but sadly I can't find you and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU.
Someone requested a code for reduced price ferry crossings to France and you kindly responded to them (and everyone else who read the thread) providing a valuable code that has saved me more than £20 on my crossing and allowed me to have two weeks in France for £86 :thumb:

As a newbie to this site is it possible to launch a search for threads so Thanks can be given personally?

To other newbies or guests reading this site and wondering whether to join I can honestly say this site and its wonderful members have saved me hundreds of pounds. so a BIG THANK YOU to you all

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
You will know who you are, but sadly I can't find you and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU.
Someone requested a code for reduced price ferry crossings to France and you kindly responded to them (and everyone else who read the thread) providing a valuable code that has saved me more than £20 on my crossing and allowed me to have two weeks in France for £86 :thumb:

As a newbie to this site is it possible to launch a search for threads so Thanks can be given personally?

To other newbies or guests reading this site and wondering whether to join I can honestly say this site and its wonderful members have saved me hundreds of pounds. so a BIG THANK YOU to you all
Hi Normanandsue,

Is this the post you were referring to?

Cheers,

Jock.

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Jock,
Yes that's the one. Thanks I have been able to thank them now for the code.
How did you find it amongst all the other threads?

Norman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Jock,
Yes that's the one. Thanks I have been able to thank them now for the code.
How did you find it amongst all the other threads?

Norman
I remembered reading the thread, and looked back in the Continental Touring forum for the title thread.

If you are new to searching forums, sometimes it can be a little confusing, but not half as much as it is "on the other side". :winky:

Cheers,

Jock.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You might also like to know that Bryan Tony and myself, were chalenged at the ferry booking in booth, about our discount code
funny now I look back on it but could have got naughty ie ticket cancelled due to miss use of discount sysyem so do your homework

The cnversation went
Ferry. Morning sir ticket please
Me. Here you go
Ferry. Have you got your memership card sir
Me. what membership card
Ferry. For the Scc discount code youve used
Me. do you mean the CC or CCC cards yes I have those
Ferry. No the SCC card
Me Sorry I dont know what yer on about
Ferry. well in that case you cant be a member and you cant use the code
he made us all cough up the difference
we all coughed and made exuses that some mate did all the booking and we knew nothing about the code used
He then explained that the code belonged to a small little known Summerset Cycling Club, and so far this particular week had 87000 members going to France and it was only Wenesday:Eeek::Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
promotion code

You might also like to know that Bryan Tony and myself, were chalenged at the ferry booking in booth, about our discount code
funny now I look back on it but could have got naughty ie ticket cancelled due to miss use of discount sysyem so do your homework

:ROFLMAO:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hi normanandsue
it was a promotion code i posted, not a discounted code for an organisation/club Anyone can use it and if you booked on-line you just show a print out at the check in.
Have a good trip

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back