alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
I have just learnt tonight Bamburgh Council and the castle management have banned Motorhome parking completly this year on the beach car parks and fitted hight restriciton barriers,they claim the area is in an area of scientific interest and we are damaging it,but have not stoped other vehicels using the car park ,so to me they are basically saying we are not wanted.

I have stopped a couple of times in these car parks and overnighted on occasions,a truly wonderful,wonderful area,. I love this stretch of coast line very much and I am very sorry if I offended the castle management or anyone of the locals by wanting to take in and share a little of the beauty they wake up to every day. I am honestly so sad I have now been stopped completly and staying on occasions in such a wonderful location.

The reason we stopped here was it was so rural ,beautiful ,unrestricted,pleasant and totally relaxing and there were no notices telling me it wasn’t allowed. And before somebody says it was nothing to do with it being free .

We ate in the local pubs and visited other local places too and usually ended up chatting to the locals,and walkers . Who by the way never mentioned or objected to us staying there, we always mentioned to them what a wonderful place it was to visit and how much we loved being here they always agreed.

I can also honestly say I have never ever seen up to 20 motor-homes on this site ever as the castle management claims. And I have been coming here for years before I got my van,probably before the current mangment were even installed here ,the most ever seen by me was about 5 over two car park sites the year before last.! But to be fair I don’t go there every day.

I have however seen 100's and 100's of cars,motorcyles van etc coming and going ,plus on the odd ocassion people here having beach barbecues on a night ,and basically enjoying their selves.

So can somebody please explain to me why in an area of scientific interest why my motorhome or owners causes more damage than other people or vehicles and therfor should be banned from parking at anytime and refused entry?

Or is it something that happens overnight in a motorhome that causes problems to the wild life,or do motorhomes effect the landscape in some way I don’t know about ? In fact I believe it the opositte ,I have spent hundreds of pounds going green,installing solar panels etc. and reducing my carbon footprint,And I can honestly say I have never left a scrap of rubbish or waste on any site I visit or indeed never seen any type of rubbish being left behind by a Motorhome owner..We visited the castle on each occasion and noticed its newly tarmacked coach park,but I suppose this area of the castle grounds isn’t in an area of scientific inteAnd dosnt warant hight restriction barriers..

Putting hight restriction barriers in place in reality only restricts motorhomes from entering and is blatant discrimination to us as road tax payers and as far as I am aware discrimination any kind in the UK is against the law.

To stop any law abiding tax paying person visiting or enjoying this fantastic stretch of coast line or any area of our country in my opinion is criminal . Bamburgh Council and the castle management should honestly be ashamed of themselves after all it is only the opinion of a member of the castle management that have done this . The management of the castle obversely are of the opinion we are a problem and have brought pressure on the planning office to allow these alterations to take place .

Maybe we should try to persuade the same they are wrong in their opinion and object to the council and to urge the planning department to reverse their decision,or at least ask for a full explanation why the decision was taken to ban us from this area. After all its our country and our coastline and at the end of the day our heritage too.

Alan

Last edited:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
So it would seem that if your car is to tall it does damage the area, hence the height barriers, if you can get underneath, then you do no damage at all, make sense now:Doh:

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
I've always assumed that the height barriers in many of the UKs coastal areas were to stop travelling people taking over car parks. I've also assumed that councils won't be able to state that so bluntly so use 'other explanations'.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
This is not a new situation here. Lord Armstrong does not like caravans and Motorhomes. Back in the 1970s he banned all of his Tennant's in the area from allowing caravans on their farms. He got a small farm site just down from Bamborough opposite the Coastguard lookout, closed down because it could be seen from the castle.

We stopped on the Wynding and he phone the local police to come and move us on at that time.

I tried again having a few days on the Northumberland coast in September 2010 and had someone complain about us parking in a car park and a gentleman from Northumberland county council was sent to see us. He said he was sick of a particular person always complaining of any Motorhome stopping in that car park and he had to come out st see what was happening and move people on. He said if we stayed anywhere on a car park the same thing would happen. Most sites were closed for the season and the local CLs were fully booked. I said at the time about Northumberland "nice place, pity it was closed". It would definitely appear that we are not welcome.

John

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
First point to make is that there is no such organisation as Bamburgh Council. The local authority for the area is the unitary Northumberland County Council.

Second point is that the castle and its car parks are privately owned and the decision to ban motorhomes is nothing to do with planning permission or Northumberland County Council. As regards other car parks in the county, which are owned by NCC, reasons why overnighting is not allowed were provided to me by the predecessors to NCC and are published on my parking web site.

Third point is that the situation at Bamburgh, and the valid reasons why the ban was enforced, were discussed in Link Removed last year. I see that a very similar post to the OP on this thread has been made there.

This is a clear case of the few selfish motorhome users spoiling the situation for the majority of us by their unacceptable behaviour.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
I think that at times there are apparent movements or hate campaigns being waged against different sectors - as the owner of a working 4x4 I have been on the wrong end of a few uncalled for and well un-informed comments - as a caravan owner I have had many equally daft comments made and put the two together and you become a target - none of which worries me. One thing that does annoy me is the height restrictions imposed generally at 2 metres which consistently block my Land Rover 110 and most people carriers and many larger saloon cars with roof boxes on. We were at Bamborough last June and had a fantastic day. However if we are now precluded by height it will be one less visitor they will have to suffer next year so as alway their loss is someone elses gain:thumb:

Mixter

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Now a year - cant believe it!
The worst offenders in any car parks; are 'chavs' with their 'hot hatch's' pulling in to eat their KFC''s, then throwing the waste out of the doors, before driving off again. The second lot are young families. Who seem happy to let the kids push crisp bags and sweet wrappers out of the window (better than on the floor of the car, eh!), whilst the parents change the youngests nappy, neatly bundle it, and throw that in a discreet corner as well.

If places like BC insist on excluding the likes of us from their property, a concerted effort should be made to let them know how much money they and the local area stand to miss out on, and to be told there will be steps taken to actively boycott their place even if the likes of us do manage to get parked or pitched in the area.

We visited the area last year, even visited the castle (which wasnt my thing personally), and spent a good amount of money in the local economy. Had i known BC was up to these dirty tricks, id not have gone near the place!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
The worst offenders in any car parks; are 'chavs' with their 'hot hatch's' pulling in to eat their KFC''s, then throwing the waste out of the doors, before driving off again. The second lot are young families. Who seem happy to let the kids push crisp bags and sweet wrappers out of the window (better than on the floor of the car, eh!), whilst the parents change the youngests nappy, neatly bundle it, and throw that in a discreet corner as well.

Hi

Your perception of young families and chavs is the same as many non motorhomers have for motorhomers .. while it's sometimes true, it does not make it a rule .. but it only takes one to give the group a bad name.. unfortunately some 'off site' campers ( I refuse to use the term 'wild campers' unless it is truly in 'the wild' ) have given ALL a bad name.. I can't see this perception changing any time soon.

There are members on here , including myself, who have young families who would not do as you describe..

Mixter

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Point taken Jim. Weve also been a 'young family' ourselves in the past, and didnt do what ive described. But, if you look at what litters a lot of out of the way car parks, its fast food rubbish, crisp wrappers and shitty nappies.

Im not naive enough to think everyone who rolls up in a MH (or caravan for that matter) are always the tidiest beings on earth, but when you look at whats in front of you (on the ground) it often points to certain groups of users.

Mick.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
It must be me, but I see on here an awful lot of whining about this sort of thing.

Look, it's a BIG country, why don't we explore some of it - I know I do.

If people don't want us, then we can take our financial muscle elsewhere - simple really.

just my opinion at the end of the day..................

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Point taken Jim. Weve also been a 'young family' ourselves in the past, and didnt do what ive described. But, if you look at what litters a lot of out of the way car parks, its fast food rubbish, crisp wrappers and shitty nappies.

Im not naive enough to think everyone who rolls up in a MH (or caravan for that matter) are always the tidiest beings on earth, but when you look at whats in front of you (on the ground) it often points to certain groups of users.

Mick.

Hi Mick

Yes , fair point , .. but there are millions of cars visiting car parks every day in comparison to the number of campers.. but it only takes one to get them all a bad name..

I have seen campers empty toilets in the sand dunes or behind bushes .. but I don't accept that it's the 'norm' .. but it only takes one and the perception is set, .. a load of blue and crap is a much bigger health hazzard than crisp packets or cans.. it's also a lot harder to clear up..

This discussion will rumble on for ever.. as it has in the past .. I don't know the answer. :Sad:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Not sure about the "Lord Armstrong" bit. If Wiki is to be believed there is no such title any longer.

Lord Armstrong was the grandson of Sir William Henry Watson, Baron of the Exchequer, by his wife Anne, sister of the first Baron of the first creation. He was succeeded by his son, the second Baron. He unsuccessfully contested Berwick-on-Tweed as an independent candidate in the 1918 general election. The title became extinct in 1987 on the death of his son, the third Baron.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Not sure about the "Lord Armstrong" bit. If Wiki is to be believed there is no such title any longer.

Lord Armstrong was the grandson of Sir William Henry Watson, Baron of the Exchequer, by his wife Anne, sister of the first Baron of the first creation. He was succeeded by his son, the second Baron. He unsuccessfully contested Berwick-on-Tweed as an independent candidate in the 1918 general election. The title became extinct in 1987 on the death of his son, the third Baron.

Hi Wildman

The time I was talking about was 1975/6 when he was in residence at Bamborough Castle.

The present management of the castle are apparently discriminating agaist larger vehicles. Their reasons my seem sound to them. Personally I feel they are wrong. After Septembers visit I will be giving all the Northumberlad coast a miss from now on.

John

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
If it were "only" litter which caused the problems then perhaps it would be easier to find a solution. Unfortunately that is not the case.

I have contacted a heck of a lot of people to build up the information on my web site and have found that there are all sorts of reasons why overnighting by motorhomes is banned in many places.

One contact told me that a height barrier had been introduced because staff had been verbally abused and threatened on more than one occasion when they had tried to explain to motorhome owners that overnighting was not allowed.

We have no right to expect that people, whether working for private organisations or public authorities, should put up with that sort of behaviour any more than we would put up with it at home.

Mixter

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Furthering the trashing car parks theme; in New Zealand, the local 'hot hatch' drivers swill diesel around the paved out of town parks, so they can do 'doughnuts' in them. This is on top of their fast food rubbish they leave! They have a universal 'bad name'.

cookingfat

Free Member
Apr 25, 2010
British West Hartlepool
Funster No
Exp
brand new
SWMBO and I (the staff) were just talking about a weekend around the Farne Islands in May so the Grandson (bless) can experience the joys of being dive bombed by terns. Probable cost more than a channel crossing.

Does anyone know if there are height restriction on the car parks around Seahouses.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
SWMBO and I (the staff) were just talking about a weekend around the Farne Islands in May so the Grandson (bless) can experience the joys of being dive bombed by terns. Probable cost more than a channel crossing.

Does anyone know if there are height restriction on the car parks around Seahouses.

When I contacted the former Berwick-upon-Tweed council a few years ago they said that motorhomes could be accommodated in the overflow car park at Seahouses as it doesn't have marked bays.

The parking orders of the former districts have been replaced by NCC now - see Link Removed for download - and it looks like the policy is the same (strictly speaking the max weight is 3.05 tonnes unladen).

There are contact details for NCC on that same web page if you want to make sure.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Personally I love height barriers never had a problem with them, being less than 2 meters high I can fit under, no problem. There are far worst restrictions to stop nuisance parkers than height barriers.
Am I being selfish, definitely?
But then I don’t abuse my ability to go anywhere stay anywhere. Unlike a growing number of motor homers who under the banner of freedom of choice are completely spoiling miles of our coastline. Any town or village that doesn’t sanction and enforce draconian laws or methods will become abused by huge numbers of these motor homers, that just like to do it on the cheap. It’s not the chaves it’s not the 4x4s or cars that are taking advantage of a free ride. It’s the motor homers.:Doh:
Studland bay, Aldeburgh, Southwold, Devon, Cornwall Dorset all areas where we could once sit in our motor homes and enjoy a meal :cry:even the occasional overnight have been restricted through continued abuse by ourselves in our motor homes.. This will continue until we are restricted from every decent spot in the country. You are not only spoiling it for yourselves, you are spoiling it for the thousands of responsible motor homers who abide by the rules, so who are the selfish ones.:Confused:
Could I introduce you to something that you possibly haven’t come across. They are called campsites most are adjacent to nice areas but sorry there is a charge for staying overnight..:Cool:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I think that at times there are apparent movements or hate campaigns being waged against different sectors - as the owner of a working 4x4 I have been on the wrong end of a few uncalled for and well un-informed comments - as a caravan owner I have had many equally daft comments made and put the two together and you become a target - none of which worries me. One thing that does annoy me is the height restrictions imposed generally at 2 metres which consistently block my Land Rover 110 and most people carriers and many larger saloon cars with roof boxes on. We were at Bamborough last June and had a fantastic day. However if we are now precluded by height it will be one less visitor they will have to suffer next year so as alway their loss is someone elses gain:thumb:
Bit of a weak argument landy. How many cars 4x4 or not can you name that can’t get under a 2m bar.. I can’t think of one. If you really want to visit somewhere beyond a 2m height barrier then take your top box off. Your land rover is not restricted, it’s only the top box. Motor homes don’t have a choice they are restricted full stop. To attempt to drag cars with roof racks into the argument in my opinion is a none starter.:Doh:

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Whining??

Whining on? not really ,parking just because it is free (nope)

I for one visit here because it is a wonderfull place ,and a beautiful location and I am very anoyed because exuses are being used to stop us using the facilities provided to others .

We are now efectivally stoped completly usesing these sites because it is said up to 20 motorhomes have been seen here together . I visit here regually with my wife in my car and have done for years also ocassionally in my motorhome and have never ever seen this amount parked up whether overnight or day parked!

But even if there was this amount what differance does a motorhome make to these areas,they are used and have been designated beach car parks for years and years and no signs have ever been erected (as far as I am aware) stating **NO parking for Motorhomes** . Why now are they an area of scientific interest? the exuse that was origonaly made for stoping Motorhomes parking. Hundreds and hundreds of other vehicles use these sites daily during the summer and winter ,dont they come with tyres on there vehicles,family with food ,and ultimatly rubbish is left ,and are they stoped NO!!. Have they been stoped from accessing or using the site during the night (NO!) .24hr access available to all exept us!

Most and I say most Motorhome users are respectfull law abidding people and I would say are very respectfull of there surroundings and always take care of the surroundings and remove rubbish.

I,m sorry I got the council wrong and I am the first to admit I am not as literate as some on here but at the end of the day I stand on what I said origonaly,and I hope what I have said dosnt offend anyone But I feel and believe who ever it was who authorised the instalation of hight restriction barriers has got it totally wrong,they have effectivally banned hundreds of people using this facility for no ligitamate reason and I genuinely feel it is without doubt discrimanating against me personaly and other motorhome users.

Why shouldnt I/We be allowed to visit and enjoy areas of natural beauty without this hassle. Alan

OH sorry one last thing ,it must have had somthing to do with the planning authority ,as far as I am aware you cant just erect barriers even on if privatly owened land without permision from the local planning department.

Last edited:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i see this as FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN syndrome there are 1 or 2 bad apples and they are the ones that get noticed.
if you get seen emptying your toilet cassette in the hedge you will be remembered for that
if you get seen picking up someone else's rubbish you will be ignored and forgotten.

good reputations are very hard to earn but very easy to loose.

andy

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
It might be big now

It must be me, but I see on here an awful lot of whining about this sort of thing.

Look, it's a BIG country, why don't we explore some of it - I know I do.

If people don't want us, then we can take our financial muscle elsewhere - simple really.

just my opinion at the end of the day..................
It might be Big now but unless somthing is done to stop this happening over the country its going to get a hell of a lot smaller whining on is really the wrong remark to make ,genuinely concerned is more apt..

Last edited:

Mixter

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Personally I love height barriers never had a problem with them, being less than 2 meters high I can fit under, no problem. There are far worst restrictions to stop nuisance parkers than height barriers.
Am I being selfish, definitely?
But then I don’t abuse my ability to go anywhere stay anywhere. Unlike a growing number of motor homers who under the banner of freedom of choice are completely spoiling miles of our coastline. Any town or village that doesn’t sanction and enforce draconian laws or methods will become abused by huge numbers of these motor homers, that just like to do it on the cheap. It’s not the chaves it’s not the 4x4s or cars that are taking advantage of a free ride. It’s the motor homers.:Doh:
Studland bay, Aldeburgh, Southwold, Devon, Cornwall Dorset all areas where we could once sit in our motor homes and enjoy a meal :cry:even the occasional overnight have been restricted through continued abuse by ourselves in our motor homes.. This will continue until we are restricted from every decent spot in the country. You are not only spoiling it for yourselves, you are spoiling it for the thousands of responsible motor homers who abide by the rules, so who are the selfish ones.:Confused:
Could I introduce you to something that you possibly haven’t come across. They are called campsites most are adjacent to nice areas but sorry there is a charge for staying overnight..:Cool:
Well, as long as youre ok, Jack, thats all that matters. Though, preventing 'overnighting on the cheap' as you put it, is one thing (something i have personally never done, for your information), but preventing actually parking up (through barriers) as a bona fide tourist, is both reprehensible AND bloody stupid/counter-productive to the local area.

Also, from your post, i cant weigh up which side of the fence youre on. As you refer to both 'those motorhomers', and 'ourselves as motorhomers'. Youve also said youve stayed the odd night in some places (for free). So again, it appears it was ok for you to do this at that point, but not others.

Im sure there are MH'ers who 'abuse' things, but if we do not stand as one against these places who seek to ban us through height restrictions, it wont be long before the smaller ones are also singled out through type. As lets face it, 'doing it on the cheap' is what theyre against, not how 'big' you are whilst doing it. Your days are also numbered, my friend.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well we would be completely unlikely to go that far from home for a visit, unless we were in our motorhome. However if we can't park there at all there is no point in our going there in the first place, so we will never ever know if it's a nice place or not, now!!

They can stick it where the sun don't shine, frankly.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I am a member of a club that leases a site of Special Scientific Interest (SSI). We have been using this site for over 40 years. It has been assessed by Natural England and we have a management agreement for the place. Part of this agreement is permission to bury toilet waste.

We use this as a caravan site and the farmer grazes sheep on it in the winter months.

This site has motor vehicles on it often, but we stick to certain areas and have a member who is conservation officer and liaison officer with the authorities. The fact that the site is an SSI does not prevent our use.

John

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Bit of a weak argument landy. How many cars 4x4 or not can you name that can’t get under a 2m bar.. I can’t think of one. If you really want to visit somewhere beyond a 2m height barrier then take your top box off. Your land rover is not restricted, it’s only the top box. Motor homes don’t have a choice they are restricted full stop. To attempt to drag cars with roof racks into the argument in my opinion is a none starter.:Doh:

Quite a strange attitude as I was pointing out that there are other arguments along the same lines as yours and all unfounded so supporting your thoughts - by the way my land rover 110 is over 2 metres and I have a roof rack on it so that I can carry my spare wheel and other items i need as the butt has a 5th wheel hitch in it. You may not be aware but on vehickle built from the mid 90's onwards it became illegal to carry the spare wheel on the bonnet due Contruction and use courtesy of EU If you or they think I am going to remove my roof rack just to visit their site forget it. My point is they are turning good business away not just motorhomers

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I am a member of a club that leases a site of Special Scientific Interest (SSI). We have been using this site for over 40 years. It has been assessed by Natural England and we have a management agreement for the place. Part of this agreement is permission to bury toilet waste.

We use this as a caravan site and the farmer grazes sheep on it in the winter months.

This site has motor vehicles on it often, but we stick to certain areas and have a member who is conservation officer and liaison officer with the authorities. The fact that the site is an SSI does not prevent our use.

John

Perhaps the difference is that the club has, responsibly, entered into a proper agreement rather than just assuming that individuals can take what they like as a right without bothering about their responsibilities.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Snips for brevity.

Hundreds and hundreds of other vehicles use these sites daily during the summer and winter ,dont they come with tyres on there vehicles,family with food ,and ultimatly rubbish is left ,and are they stoped NO!!. Have they been stoped from accessing or using the site during the night (NO!) .24hr access available to all exept us!
The big difference is that the users of those other vehicles do not overnight.

Most and I say most Motorhome users are respectfull law abidding people and I would say are very respectfull of there surroundings and always take care of the surroundings and remove rubbish.
I wouldn't disagree - but we are faced with the fact that others offer verbal abuse and threats if they can't get their own selfish way.

OH sorry one last thing ,it must have had somthing to do with the planning authority ,as far as I am aware you cant just erect barriers even on if privatly owened land without permision from the local planning department.
It would be helpful if you could provide the facts behind that statement.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Camper van problems in haggis land

New rules proposed for Camper vans visiting Tiree

Camper van drivers were accused of living in “Never, Never land” when they arrive off the ferry taking them to a Scottish island.

Andrew Montgomery, the Duke of Argyll’s estate factor, claimed the owners of the vans and other types of motor homes, break the law by selflessly driving over valuable grazing land. He told a public meeting on the Isle of Tiree:
“When the drivers arrive here they end up in a Never, Never land and think they can do what they like. They will have to be educated that Tiree is part of the rest of Britain and they should respect the same laws as they do back home.”

http://antirisdeach.com/latest-stories/camper-van-public-meeting/

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thanks Jim. Reading the whole of the Tiree article it seems they are looking to be constructive to try to reach a compromise which will work.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back