Hello all you lovely people from Trish and Tez (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Well after hovering for months reading what you lucky beggars have been getting up to in various parts of the world, we have decided enough is enough and I want to see the evidence, re the pictures you have posted as we cannot see them not being full members, but now we can see you in all your gloryJ.
To be honest we feel like family members that has been sent to coventry, watching from the outside but not contributingL
So now we are able to contribute and ask loads of bothersome questions, we are getting averything together to be go down to France for the first time using Tesco vouchers for Eurotunnel and looking on MHF what to buy to enable us to be legal while we are there?
We have fulltimed from April 2008 after selling up and still want helpful suggestions, probably a few daft ones as well considering the replies we have read on hereJ

JJJJJ

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hello and :welcome:..........Mel:thumb::clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We have fulltimed from April 2008 after selling up and still want helpful suggestions, probably a few daft ones as well considering the replies we have read on hereJ

JJJJJ

France is a big non-event. Apart from drive on the other side and other odds and sods it's like here but much better.

Better facilities, more sites by a huge factor, better weather, *real* hills. And it's BIG, bigger than a big thing.

You can't go wrong.

The downside, it's not cheap any more. And in summer some sites can be very expensive, though in return you'll get the real deal.

You'll notice they rigidly stick to the speed limits, with good reason.

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Better facilities, more sites by a huge factor, better weather, *real* hills. And it's BIG, bigger than a big thing.

You can't go wrong.

The downside, it's not cheap any more. And in summer some sites can be very expensive, though in return you'll get the real deal.

You'll notice they rigidly stick to the speed limits, with good reason.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by REAL hills and speed limits is it because they get big fines or what?
and what the "real deal"

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Hi and welcome to the fun, If you need a free parkup for may I may be able to help.

Thanks wildman would take you up on that but heading down the other way after spending the winteri n southport we are itching to get some sun on our bones, well I am Tez is a little aprehensive about going to france for the first time , I keep telling him when we do finally make it there we are going to be most surprised and have heard the roads are quieter and sites using the ASCI card which I have just applied for will make things more reasonable as to the price of campsites??

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome Back, as well as the ASCI card if you haven't I would get the Camping Cheques as well, if you are out of season between the two a excellent selection of sites, at half the cost, it may be worth looking at France Passion as well worth having if you are going to spend some time there those along with the Aires you should have plenty of choice. enjoy and keep us posted how you get on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back