LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just in case it of use to anyone..... I have Eldiss Autocirrus and usually motorhome alone.... I bought a small folding table this week in Dunelm Mill, which is the same colour as the wood in the mh.... and it is brilliant. If I want I can use it instead of putting up the big table to read, eat or use my computer.

I can use it outside in Summer, and what is most important to me... the Autocirrus is lacking in worktop space in the kitchen, so I can keep the big table up and use this inbetween the sink area and the fire area as extra workspace...::bigsmile:

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
::bigsmile: Think it is actually, Dixon, but if the rain should damage it I know a fabulous man who we meet up who can repair almost anything....:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Just eating my dinner on one

We have a couple of these on the RV.... And four in the house, very useful.. We purchased them three years a go Duneml mills .. Seem to have them most years.. Ours were £4.95 each then.. Had to glue now and then, but they work well. Just eating my dinner one one while sitting onthe settee.. Used one for the free box of items at bath as west in september last year.. Good all round item, recommended.

Bob:thumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Table

Is this the one?

Link Removed

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
We have a couple of these on the RV.... And four in the house, very useful.. We purchased them three years a go Duneml mills .. Seem to have them most years.. Ours were £4.95 each then.. Had to glue now and then, but they work well. Just eating my dinner one one while sitting onthe settee.. Used one for the free box of items at bath as west in september last year.. Good all round item, recommended.

Bob:thumb:

Use a plate man

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back