Free Member
Jan 3, 2011
Southern Spain
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2 Months
Hi, new to this so may make mistakes, living in Spain, retired, have a Rimor Europa NG5, met some in Zahora Cadiz, made to feel welcome, thaks to those, just joined the forum so feeling my way around.

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Hi Rob and welcome,good to see you have joined our ranks at last:thumb: I think you will find enough on here to keep you interested,dont forget any problems i cant help you with just ask away on here a wealth of info available,just beware of the NUTTERS they may try and suck you in:ROFLMAO:
Trev, ps see down sotos tonight,and me smoking outside waving through window:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
met some in Zahora Cadiz,

Oh god, not that crowd. It took years of planning to get them a safe distance from the rest of us. Not a lot of people know this but FUN owns the site, we built it to attract the ones who bring FUN into disrepute at the UK meets. It was that or FUN may have been banned from all UK shows.

You may have noticed the pitches there. Last year was a disaster, they got out, but this year the sand has been thinned down so that if they attempt to escape they'll sink into oblivion. It has been arranged that a priest will bless the pitch and throw on some flowers, we aren't completely heartless.

The crazy voyagers

Free Member
Jan 3, 2011
Funster No
Just completed 1st year with motorhome

Hi, we are Sue & Mike and have just had our first anniversary with our Swift Voyager motorhome. Firstly we started off on CC & C club sites in UK and then ventured to Switzerland for a 3 week holiday in May. We have just completed 10 weeks winter rallying in Spain, and unfortunately we have just packed away the awning etc to return back home next week. Boo hoo.:Sad:

Anyway, we can spend the next few months planning our next winter away, but it will be for a lot longer next time as we really enjoyed it!:thumb:

We were recommended this site by our new friends and hopefully we will be regular contributors to it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Sue xx

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and Welcome to both our new sets of members

I hope you have many happy travels in 2011

a sense of humour is a bonus on Fun

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999

You may have noticed the pitches there. Last year was a disaster, they got out, but this year the sand has been thinned down so that if they attempt to escape they'll sink into oblivion. It has been arranged that a priest will bless the pitch and throw on some flowers, we aren't completely heartless.[/QUOTE]
Only on pitch167 do you sink up to your eyeballs and and never find a trace,:shout:
Rob and Doreen welcome to the funsters and nutter:thumb:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Welcome Rob and Doreen!

:welcomefunster::welcomefunster:

Great to meet you at Zahora and look forward to seeing you here again sometime!

Take no notice of Hilldweller - he's just jealous cos he isn't here!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Take no notice of Hilldweller - he's just jealous cos he isn't here!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What ? Just because it's snowing *again*. And my wife is out hunting for food to keep us going. And I may never see her again. And I will starve to death.

AH ! No I won't I'll order on line with Tesco's.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back