My Thoughts at just about end of 2010 (1 Viewer)

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
Hi Alll
well here's my thoughts at the just about end of 2010, I,m in bed writing this with a wee hangover still from xmas night, it might just be my mood.

my reflection of this year is i,m glad its over, never got out as much with the motor home although did use it a lot just as always when you,v got the bug, it,s never enough,

work , work, work as much as we try to up hold a good life balance, work always stops you. holidays are never long enough, kids schools, commitments and responsabilities become over powering, there always seems to be something in the way.

I long for the time i can hit the road me and the wife and just go traveling have new expeiences meet new people and just do something diferent.
it seems to be that may be i will just have to wait till retirement like a lot have done, but i refuse to do that, i,m 40 now and feel now is the time for me to go full time but, theres always a but eh! as i said above how can you make a move when so much is in the way.

I hate having to conform to what society has made us. i,m glad i paid my taxes all my life so bankers can have large bonuses!!!!!!!!!

I,m a believer in if you want change you get of your back side and make change but even my optimisium is finding it to be a chalenge,
my wife keeps saying i,v got to be relistic in my goals ,yeh i agree but my goals are realistic to me, i would love to have a simple life.and enjoy the real meaningful things in life that so much of us take for granted.

i need the whole family to be singing from the same hyme sheet but this is impossable, Kids schools, my wifes business, my work, where do you stop,
i cant leave the family they,r my life,so then you say, wait till the kids are up and away by that time i might be 65.

so this is my new outlook for next year

try and make my self be content, look at the bright side stop longing for the impossible,
we do have a good life holidays at every oportunity, nice house, cars and most important our health,
But i know me and i will always be secretly planning for when we can all go full time traveling,, i,v got the bug big time.....

i dont have manic depression::bigsmile: i,m just having a hangover moan::bigsmile:
i think at some time we all stand back and take a look at our lives and think what we can change for the better...

What would you change?

Happy holidays to you all:thumb:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I think you have just described 75% of the population, i bought my RV to get me away from work I am 59 and still work 60 to 70 hours a week, yes you guessed it I own the business.

The main problem is we can stop working but then the money runs out or we stay at home and do nothing, I guess it is back to work and do what we can.

have a great new year Rick & Rosie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back