HI MH's (1 Viewer)

Y

YANKV8

Deleted User
Hi All,Just found your site and joined,we have been living in our campervan and caravan for 8 months !as we have sold our houses and belongings,because we are going to Bulgaria to live.we are taking our TALBOT AUTOQUEST 400 GT with us so we can nip down to the TURKISH or GREEK COASTS as they are only 2 hours away.We are leaving end of August.........ANYONE WANT TO COME !HOW ABOUT THE GLOBAL MEET SOME WHERE ALONG THE WAY........FRANCE/HOLLAND/GERMANY/AUSTRIA/HUNGARY/SERBIA/BULGARIA::bigsmile:

We are living near PONTYPRIDD ,SOUTH WALES at present but are thinking of popping up to Malvern but not sure what to expect.Anyway that's us introduced i think,feel free to ask any questions.......

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:whatthe: You're NOT going to Spain then? :roflmto:

:Cool: PS. I already made a welcome on a different thread. But what the heck? WELCOME to MotorhomeFun. :winky:

OP
OP
Y

YANKV8

Deleted User
NO!

Tried Spain last year in the camper,found it VERY UNFRIENDLY to wild campers unlike France which is brilliant.
I think Spain for us is too commercial and expensive,had to try it but didn't like it,perhaps i went to wrong areas but Bulgaria is for us.It's gorgeous,very green,but hot,cheap!loads of history going back 3000 years,the people are friendly,the coast line is fantastic except touristy places,and you can nip into GREECE or TURKEY for thier coasts.
We have purchaced a property a hour from Greek/Turkish border with half acre of ground for a whopping £3500 and that will be our base for WILD CAMPING all around that part of EUROPE as it joined the EU in january this year.
We are on a very good internet site called MY BULGARIA that gives loads of info from people actually living there,pop in and have a look,you'll be surprised if you've never thought of these countries,and its only the same distance as SPAIN! 2000 MILES but what a journey and adventure compared to the NORM.
CUMMON YOU GUYS ,travel to BULGARIA with us and have a holiday of a lifetime!
OH! AND WE'RE NOT AMERICAN ,WE'RE WELSH(SOUTH WALES):roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
We are on a very good internet site called MY BULGARIA that gives loads of info from people actually living there,pop in and have a look,you'll be surprised if you've never thought of these countries,and its only the same distance as SPAIN! WE'RE WELSH(SOUTH WALES):roflmto:

:whatthe: There are LOT'S of My BULGARIA sites. Which one?

:Cool:BTW. Croeso. :winky:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi All,Just found your site and joined,we have been living in our campervan and caravan for 8 months !as we have sold our houses and belongings,because we are going to Bulgaria to live.we are taking our TALBOT AUTOQUEST 400 GT with us so we can nip down to the TURKISH or GREEK COASTS as they are only 2 hours away.We are leaving end of August.........ANYONE WANT TO COME !HOW ABOUT THE GLOBAL MEET SOME WHERE ALONG THE WAY........FRANCE/HOLLAND/GERMANY/AUSTRIA/HUNGARY/SERBIA/BULGARIA::bigsmile:

We are living near PONTYPRIDD ,SOUTH WALES at present but are thinking of popping up to Malvern but not sure what to expect.Anyway that's us introduced i think,feel free to ask any questions.......

Hello and welcome to motorhome fun.

Can I ask how you found the site?

With a name like yankv8 I'm guessing that you have an american recreational vehicle (RV). If you have, can I ask what you have got?

Regards
Bryan

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
With a name like yankv8 I'm guessing that you have an american recreational vehicle (RV). If you have, can I ask what you have got?

Regards
Bryan

:roflmto: One would think so wouldn't one? In his post he stated he has a:-

TALBOT AUTOQUEST 400 GT. I think he also has a Car A Van. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread