bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi all I have a bessacarr e450,but have problem with 12v, no power to toilet button ,or cooker ignition, and no power to the 2 12v sockets, have checked fuses in wardrobe, and 1 near battery but no luck, any assistance would be very helpful. regards BAZ.

a meery christmas to you all

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
may be worth changing the fuses.

i recently had a problem and all the fuses looked fine but a continuity test showed one to be blown even though it looked fine.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
may seem like a dumb ass answer but i presume you have checked that the battery has power in it:Doh:

andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 5, 2009
Chillington Devon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2006
hi
I have an E560 with simalar problems in so far as all 12v goes of when the alarm is set.

Premier motors in Chichester spoke to Bessacarr who said it was a known problem with the control panel above the door.

Needs repair and new software, but no spares as original company has gone out of business, we are told need to leave van with dealers for 3 weeks to have panel sent of for work and then returned.

Awaiting agreement to a more reasonable timescale!!!!!

Hope this helps

Peter

OP
OP
bmb1uk

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi, will change fuses, yes the battery is good, have not lost all 12v functions, still have lights, water pump working, steps working. regards BAZ

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Just as a quick check, pop your cassette out and have a look just above. There should be the wiring for your loo. It may be possible that the circuit has been broken by a lead loose/knocked off when attending toilet cassette.

It may not be the cause (depending on how it is wired) but may be worth checking.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bmb1uk

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
may be worth changing the fuses.

i recently had a problem and all the fuses looked fine but a continuity test showed one to be blown even though it looked fine.

Hi pappajohn, well done mate you were spot on,many thanks to you and all who replied BAZ. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back